Jim Carrey Online

Riddle me this...

Post all recent pictures of Jim Carrey here and share them with us. Please post where it was added.

Postby Bunkey » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:38 pm

mmmmmm,m and now the site of quandres.never-gone.net ....is............

quandres.HAS-gone.net .......

LOL.
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby sianlee » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:29 am

That was my website... and yes it HAS gone.... My host wouldnt pay the bill to continue it on so I lost it.

I was thinking of buying a domain around now... (last year after I lost my site so I was gonna buy one) but I dont think I will. I dont have the time to maintain it all especially with uni. But I sure did enjoy sharing all the Jim pics from there :(
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Bunkey » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:46 pm

dude, for the love of Jim

resister a free acount with the following:

1) photobucket.com (one of the very VERY best to uplaod your pictures and videos - creating folders and slide shows and other cool stuff too, more features if account is payed for but the deal is very very sweet for just a free account - makessure you sort out your account options and read the FAQs first as uploading some pictures may reduce in size if not set to the max, max is better coz its cool)

2) myspace.com ( popular, you'll more then likely have one of these, everyone just about does....DUH, good for making friends, starting groups, listening to some music online, watching and up laoding videos)

3) piczo ( RESISTER A FREE ACCOUNT TO MAKE A FREE WEBSITE, a little tricky at first but once you've learned the main stuff its FAST, EASY, FUN AND COOL)

all these a free, you could probably pay for some of the stuff on these but for free cool accounts they are the best i've seen so far.
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby Bunkey » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:47 pm

p.s, i wouldnt know why i would think you wouldnt know these, they are popular and easy but..........meh.
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby sianlee » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:39 am

hehehe yeah well... I usually dont like free accounts. I used freewebs and hostultra but then I got sick of it cause they were free. I wanted my own domain. so I figured that if I had the energy to make a website i'd just buy one. i have a myspace "group" for the number 23. my myspace account is "myspace.com/jimmycarrey" <--- note the name :P. lol. but it isn't Jim themed. only the group is.
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Bunkey » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:48 pm

hummmmmm,m

ok. dont like free accounts? ...wow, thats a first.

some pics i took myself from youtube. this is probably one of the most best scenes from the movie when he looks supa hot as hell without frighting me a little.............LOL

some seriouse flirting going on between the two there..........what? i was kidding. LOL

Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby sprousefan23 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:34 am

^ hey if you go really fast, I actually looks like part of the movie! lol jkjk
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Bunkey » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:28 pm

SHAAA!!!!! ^_^

yea, i just kept takin them a few seconds after each one, i kinda wanted it to look animated but.....beh. i just mainly took then when i thought it was a good seconds coz he looks HOT.

nice smile.........................mmmmmmmmm,m *drool* :twisted: :D
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Previous

Return to Recent Photos