Jim Carrey Online

New pic March 23

Post all recent pictures of Jim Carrey here and share them with us. Please post where it was added.

Postby fluffy » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:58 am

:wink: ...............WELL DONE QUIRKY.........YOU'VE GOT ME THERE... :lol:

FLUFFS :P
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:20 pm

What's a pound of brine shrimp sell for on the streets of Aberdeen these days? :D
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:12 pm

well, we don't eat brine shrimp...........the good ones get proccessed into cattle feed and the dodgy ones get processed into some hard rubbery meat substitute................i've never tried it, but i think it's sold abroad as beef jerkoff.....no i think it's jerkup....... :wink:
AAAhhh.....beef Jerky!!............we call it dentarasks here and give it to dogs to keep their ganashers clean.... :wink: :lol: .....
Apologies ................i didn't realise it was a gourmet American snack... :wink: ...hehehehehe :lol:

fluffy :P
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:05 pm

Sometimes in the evening when I'm laying on my cushion scratching behind my ear with my leg, I just get a hankering for some beef jerky.

It's bad to eat too much at once, since it's so salty. Everytime I have too much, I am compelled to empty my water bowl.

Then on my walk, I find I must lift my leg on every SINGLE tree and shrub, which is both unseemly and unflattering and makes the neighbors giggle.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:41 pm

lol..............gee, we miss out on so much in the UK....... :wink:

i get funny looks from my neighbours when i walk my cats on leads....they think it's funny........i personally think it's cute...... :)

and when i have to drive them to the vet, one of them likes to sit on my lap with her paws on the steering wheel.........when i'm waiting at lights i move my hands down ,so the car next to me thinks Daisy is driving.......hehehe :wink:.........and sometimes i'll pretend to be asleep then accelerate the car forward.........tee hee...........but i usually wink at the other car so they don't call the police...... :wink:

fluffy
:P
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby IloveJimCarrey » Thu May 05, 2005 12:29 am

oh....my....goodness.....so......cute.....
he looks.....sad.....looks.....so.....good....so....hot...like....always
lol
Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches.
-Jim Carrey
IloveJimCarrey
The Dead Pool

Postby MingShu » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:29 am

Awes0me pictures there :grinch: wh0 d0 I need t ask t0 use s0me 0f th0se f0r my dest0p? :-k :- O:)
You are as big as you think you are!^-^* Image
MingShu
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Previous

Return to Recent Photos