Jim Carrey Online

Lots and lots of fun videos & clips

Post all recent pictures of Jim Carrey here and share them with us. Please post where it was added.

Lots and lots of fun videos & clips

Postby carreyd away » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:10 am

I ran across this gold mine on E! Online

E! Online Videos CLICK HERE!

It's a collection of interviews and snippets from a entertainment news channel called E! They've logged almost every interview they've had with Jim.

If you look when they scan the crowd, the girl standing to the right of the painting of Jim holding her arms up and wearing green is the one and only JT Carrey!
[url=http://www.eonline.com/shared/Eonline/Multimedia/ENewsLive03/enews.051603.asx]E! News Live: Bruce Almighty
Jim Carrey, Jennifer Aniston dazzle the red carpet[/url]

Cablegal, you especially need to look at the 3rd one:
[url=http://www.eonline.com/shared/Eonline/Multimedia/ENewsLive04/enews.011304.asx]E! News Live: People's Choice Awards
E! goes backstage with Jim Carrey and Ray Romano[/url]

It has both Jim Carrey and Matthew Perry interviews. It's hysterical! Jim is so out of hand the interviewer loses complete control of the interview as Jim takes over.

and finally, one for Ms Cotton:

a snippet from Ted Casablanca's Awful Truth interview for Bruce Almighty:

"So, what's the relationship between power and happiness?" I asked, figuring it must have something to do with the movie's get-all-you-want theme.
Carrey "Thinking power is going to make you happy, and as you can see, it doesn't," Carrey jested with a jerk of his hands toward himself.
The allure of this man, of course, is that he's half-kidding, half-not. Secret to his success, I dare say.
"No, seriously," Jimmy-boy added. "You have to be willing to let life happen."
As Ms. A(niston). didn't exactly make my money-quote existence what I wanted it to be, I decided to give Mr. C. a chance. "What's your most God-like asset?" I asked.
"Oh, gosh," mused the funnyman, as he turned pensive for a moment. "The ability to let go and just be."
Clearly, an inquiry closer to home was required. "Has God shortchanged you on anything in your life?"
"Yes, I wish I had a smaller penis," J.C. quicker-than-blood-flow replied. "'Cuz, it's a drag!"
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby Filomena » Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:29 pm

I love those clips. Especially the one of the Magestic premiere, and he looks up at the crowd and says "Jump!"

I found some more clips from Extra TV that I will post in a separate topic.
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby cotton » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:11 pm

HAHAHAHA!! Thanks for the videos and the Snippet. NO Jim DON'T SHRINK IT !!!! WE LIKE IT THE WAY IT IS I SWEAR!!!!!!!lol
Last edited by cotton on Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby jimliker » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:26 pm

wow cool vidoes tks :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MrsCarreyToBe » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:37 am

yay videos, thanks for posting. :)

oh wow Jim :shock: :D
MrsCarreyToBe
The Itsy Bitsy Spider