Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey on SNL (ride the snake)

Post all recent pictures of Jim Carrey here and share them with us. Please post where it was added.

Jim Carrey on SNL (ride the snake)

Postby BaJeebus » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:45 am

I recently upgraded my computer and lost some files that I used regularly. One of these files was a .gif I used as an avatar and it was of Jim Carrey doing the "ride the snake" dance. It was really funny and everyone loved it. I can't seem to find it on the web, and was wondering if any of you good people would happen to have it available?

Thanks!
BaJeebus

I don't, but I sure like your name!

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:24 pm

GREAT NAME!
i'm still laughing!
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreyd away » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:31 am

I found two:

Image Image
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby BaJeebus » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:27 pm

Ah, that first one is it (with the writing), but it was a .gif that had Carrey doing the goofy snake dance in motion. Thanks for finding those though.

I work at a hospital in and perform various exams on patients, and many patients receive medication that makes them a little Looney and causes them to move around kinda like they are in an uncomfortable sleep (the flat, steel table they are laying on only has a half inch of "cushion", so that adds to their discomfort). Well, while the patient is writhing around on the table, I encourage them to "ride the snake"... most of my coworkers find that hilarious, so I want that damn moving .gif to add to my emails and such.
BaJeebus

Postby BaJeebus » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:28 pm

Ah, that first one is it (with the writing), but it was a .gif that had Carrey doing the goofy snake dance in motion. Thanks for finding those though.

I work at a hospital in and perform various exams on patients, and many patients receive medication that makes them a little Looney and causes them to move around kinda like they are in an uncomfortable sleep (the flat, steel table they are laying on only has a half inch of "cushion", so that adds to their discomfort). Well, while the patient is writhing around on the table, I encourage them to "ride the snake"... most of my coworkers find that hilarious, so I want that damn moving .gif to add to my emails and such.
BaJeebus

Postby MingShu » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:52 pm

huh? :shock: I knew heard of that movie before :cry:
You are as big as you think you are!^-^* Image
MingShu
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Return to Recent Photos