Jim Carrey Online

I want to get a Jim Carrey tattoo...

Post all recent pictures of Jim Carrey here and share them with us. Please post where it was added.

I want to get a Jim Carrey tattoo...

Postby sianlee » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:40 am

I have been wanting to get a Jim Carrey tattoo for a while, however some people I know are freaked out by the idea. Jim to me has been a hero throughout my life so I thought it would be a good idea. I dont want to just get his name, I wanted to get the face. Orignally I had found a photo of him at one of the Yes Man premier's and was going to do that one. I do have ... many.. many photos of him and it's hard to narrow down. Does anyone know of a good photo that might look good having tattood? And where??
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby BigFanJimCarrey23 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:06 pm

well i dont like tattoos but if you want it go man WOOO HOO i rather have a T-shrit thats says Jim Carrey I am your #1 fan and have a face of him on it :D
I'm in LOVE with him and I Feel Fine
BigFanJimCarrey23
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:12 am

wow, that would be one to think well about........lol........
how about having something like 'merrily, merrily, merrily' in fancy script instead.....since it's what he wrote on the Canadian walk of fame?........
or you could have his name in Mandarin or Arabic....?
the only thing about having his face done is it depends on the skill of the artist....they'd have to be a world class tatooist........or you could end up with a disaster like this........lol

or this...........lol
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

You never know what you'd get.....

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:35 am

especially if you gained a little bit of weight for the winter,
or become pregnant
and the pic became bigger and Bigger and BIgger and BIGGer and BIGGER
Just something to think about.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:34 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: ..........it would be like those freaky circus mirrors that distort everything..........lol........... :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Yes, it really would be....

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:50 am

By the end of the term it would have
wrinkles all over it's face from the stretch marks , especially on his chin (unless they did the pic with the beard)
and
instead of 40ish he'd look 90ish.
I'm laughing just imagining it.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby sianlee » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:51 am

yeah thats true. :( dang.
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Rockinkitten » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:21 pm

There's a guy with a 'Cable Guy' tattoo, he has a video on youtube!
Just search for Jim Carrey tattoo.
Rockinkitten
The Duck Factory

Postby mysticwryter » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:18 am

Awesome tat!!!

If I had somethign to represent Jim Carrey it wouldn't be a picture of him. More of a phoenix feather...within a world of destruction and depression we always rise from the ashes as a new spirit...
Schmoyoho-oh-oh-oh accent on the YO!
mysticwryter
Bruce Almighty

Re: I want to get a Jim Carrey tattoo...

Postby carreyfan1983 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:51 am

Do it! i am in the process of a Jim sleeve around my thigh, have already had cable guy done and have so far had 7/14 hours on my Ace Ventura piece, the man is a legend (as im sure you know) will upload Ace Ventura when its finished
carreyfan1983

Postby mysticwryter » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Holy...that thing is huge! Why not get Mr. Fingerling on the action...I think it would be neat to have a tat of that.

But until I can afford a tattoo, my skin is staying un-inked, lol. I may get my eyebrow pierced again but that's all I can afford, lol.
mysticwryter
Bruce Almighty

Postby mysticwryter » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:17 am

But until I can afford a tattoo, my skin is staying un-inked, lol. I may get my eyebrow pierced again but that's all I can afford, lol.

I have my eyebrow pierced...i may do the same idea like you had...but until I get the money, no more piercings. I thought about my nose or a monroe. I asked my husband and he just looked at me and flat out said "NO". lol...the way he said it was priceless...
mysticwryter
Bruce Almighty

Postby carreypunkrawker » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:50 am

sianlee wrote:I have been wanting to get a Jim Carrey tattoo for a while, however some people I know are freaked out by the idea. Jim to me has been a hero throughout my life so I thought it would be a good idea. I dont want to just get his name, I wanted to get the face. Orignally I had found a photo of him at one of the Yes Man premier's and was going to do that one. I do have ... many.. many photos of him and it's hard to narrow down. Does anyone know of a good photo that might look good having tattood? And where??

once you get this tattoo of Jim, make sure and think about all those years down the road. . . will you still like him as much as you do now? I'm glad I didn't get one. . . as I'm not so crazy about him now.

I'm afraid to get a tattoo because everything I go through is just a phase. Jim Carrey was one of my LONGEST phases but it was just a phase. I lost interest quite a bit.

Be sure. . .and if you really think you are sure, you can't really undo it after it's all been done. The surgery to get the tattoo removed still has to be perfected because even though it's been removed it's still noticeable. It's also really expensive. All I'm saying is to think good and hard about how sure you are that you WANT this.

Good luck.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby mysticwryter » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:25 pm

I agree with you on that.....but there are different people in the world, but sometimes it's just a piece of art and our skin is just the canvas. If I get a tattoo, it will have one meaning but what I want will incorporate a lot of things like people, ideas, and beliefs...

But the Cable Guy tattoo is really interesting and the artist did a great job.
mysticwryter
Bruce Almighty

Postby carreypunkrawker » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:03 pm

haha. ok. cool. that's interesting! hope you can narrow it down!
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Next

Return to Recent Photos