Jim Carrey Online

MTV Awards

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

MTV Awards

Postby cotton » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:09 am

It was awesome! I loved the dance.Hehe
cotton
JCO Staff

Re: MTV Awards

Postby Kaat » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:23 am

What a rush!!! :D

This might have already been mentioned somewhere else on the forum, but just in case it hasn't, you can download the whole acceptance speech on MTV.com, plus backstage stuff, so nobody has to wait till it airs in their country in order to see it (and discuss it). :)

Well, that certainly made my week <pant pant> <drool>... ;)
"I don't care if people think I'm an overactor. People who think that would call Van Gogh an overpainter." -- Jim Carrey
Kaat
High Strung

Re: MTV Awards

Postby Happygal » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:13 am

It was so exciting! :D I couldn't stop smiling. I was crying because I was so happy for him. Was it me or did that white outfit just make him look B-E-A-utiful?
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby ilovejim44 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:28 am

Oh noi missed it coz im visiting my brother and he doesnt have MTV and MTV.com wont let me play it coz i have a applemac does any1 no an alternative coz i really really want 2 see it :( :( will JCO be gettin it ???
Life would be easier if you could pick who you loved!!
ilovejim44
Finders Keepers

Postby JT Carrey » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:19 am

I missed it too, well I didn't miss it, I just wasn't able to see it cuz my life is sad and I can't afford cable tv :( and it doesn't work on my internet cuz I can't afford high speed internet :(
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:25 pm

MTV uk wont let us see it till it airs on tv on sat...........

fluffy :?
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby carreypunkrawker » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:56 pm

ok. i liked AFI better than Jim. haha. i'm just that more obsessed with punk rock/music than I am with Jim. anyways, i think that whole coming out on stage thing and all was the most unhumble thing I've ever seen. I don't think I'm calling Jim humble anymore. anyways, it was still an okay show. He looked good in white but I was a little turned off. I don't know why.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:56 pm

it was tongue in cheek............he was poking fun at stardom..........he doesn't think he's god/jesus.............lol

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Kaat » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:13 pm

Hmmm... I don't know about the applemac problem, but I would think for anyone with a PC (in any country?), you could just link to the link I've pasted below, and then at the bottom of the page where it says On TV on MTV Overdrive, click on the two pictures: the top pic (The 2006 MTV Movie Awards) leads you to the acceptance speech clip, and one below it (All Up In The Movie Awards) leads you to the clip of the backstage stuff.

http://www.MTV.com/ontv/movieawards/ma0 ... ards/ma06/
"I don't care if people think I'm an overactor. People who think that would call Van Gogh an overpainter." -- Jim Carrey
Kaat
High Strung

Postby MandyCarrey » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:18 pm

Yeh for some computers that MTV Overdrive thingy dont work to watch the clips. On mine it doesn't there was a clip yonks and yonks ago that i tried watching through that and it didnt work and hasnt on anything ive tried to watch using that since so i will just make sure i catch it on saturday on MTV. Is there backstage stuff going to be shown on the one in the uk or just the before show at 7.30 thing ....id love to see backstage afterwards. :D
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby Kaat » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:25 pm

Oh, guess I'm lucky that it works on my computer. Even though my computer is fairly fast, it still takes a while to download, so I can imagine the trouble it would cause on a slower computer. :(
Kaat
High Strung

Postby justfacts » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:19 am

I missed it too.. I set my dvr but the show went over the 2 hours that it was scheduled for and I missed whatever happened after the scary girl got her award
justfacts
Dumb & Dumber

Postby MarleneVerde » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:48 pm

MTV Movie Awards 2006 : Backstage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofrocvqyri0
MarleneVerde
The Mask

Postby ilovejim44 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:42 pm

Ha Ha i love it when he is doing his speece an angel is stood directly behind him so that it looks like he is the one with the wings !!! O:)
Life would be easier if you could pick who you loved!!
ilovejim44
Finders Keepers

Postby trishroberts » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:57 pm

How bloody frustrating !!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt get to see Jim on MTV yesterday and thought Id be able to watch it online but it keeps saying its unavailable in my territory ............ whats that all about ????
trishroberts
Man on the Moon

Next

Return to Stop The Press!