Jim Carrey Online

In Praise of In Living Colour........your favs...

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Postby Guybrush Threepwood » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:03 pm

justfacts wrote:I haven't seen the season 3 dvd yet but I have 1 and 2 what I noticed is that at the end of the show when everyone was on stage dancing Jim seems to be uncomforable and finds ways not to dance.. anyone else notice this?

Yeah, I've noticed that, too. But that would have been my reaction as well. He's just comfortable when they all start to make fools of themselves at the end cause he's the best at that, lol.
Guybrush Threepwood
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Postby kasper » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:14 am

But he does clap!!! :lol: There was a few times when he was hyper and doing something immature though.
What makes you weak is what makes me stronger.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby shelby » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:17 pm

yah, i have noticed that too, but if you notice during the run of the show, the more they got into the season and series, he started showing off more, i owned the fourth season, and he showed off quite a bit during it. i wish they didn't cut some of the sckits out because i grew up when in living color was big, but my dad won't let me watch it. so am glad they put them on dvd, because when i buy them it is the first time for me. but some of my fav. characters that Jim played on in living color was the most famous fire marshal bill, and vera de milo i also like grandpa jake, i think that was the one were Jim was a drunk and yelled pork and beans.
shelby
shelby
High Strung

ILC

Postby babygirl_lace » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:01 pm

I loved In Living Color and my parents hated the fact that I watched it cause I was rather young to be watching that ( 10-14 or some where in there) My favs though definately have to be Parnell, Snow, Behind the Scenes Guy, and Grandpa Jack ... "PORK N BEANS!"
~Lex~

"No day but today!" ~RENT~
babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby omnipresence » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:19 pm

I like fire marshall bill too. But I cant get the episodes on video or dvd anywhere, as I live in the UK. Can anybody suggest somewhere to get them?
"You Cant Stop Me No Matter Who You Are"
omnipresence
Burt Wonderstone

Postby fluffy » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:25 pm

you have to get from amazon or Ebay..............but you must have a multi zone DVD player..............it's in the American format.......

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby omnipresence » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:20 pm

Thanks. I knew about amazon but they only seem to have season one. Thanks.
"You Cant Stop Me No Matter Who You Are"
omnipresence
Burt Wonderstone

Previous

Return to Stop The Press!