Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey on Married With Children?

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Jim Carrey on Married With Children?

Postby Daniel Perez » Sat Jul 14, 2001 10:30 am

Was Jim Carrey an extra on the FOX show "Married With Children" in 1989?<br><br>In an episode titled "Just Married...With Children"(Season 2 Episode 20) which aired on FOX on March 6th, 1988, Al(Ed O'neill) and Peggy(Katey Sagal) impersonate Steve(David Garrison) and Marcy(Amanda Bearse) on a TV game show.<br><br>When the host of the game show, Bink Winkleman(David Leisure), introduces his co-host, the Lovely Zelda, the camera quickly cuts to a shot of the studio audience. In the crowd on the left side of the TV frame, there is a man who puts both fingers in his mouth and whistles really loud. I don't know about you, but it sure as hell looks like Jim Carrey when you play it in normal speed and slow motion. Did Carrey do appearances as an "extra" before he became famous on "In Living Color"? <p></p><i></i>
Daniel Perez

Postby Conor » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:24 pm

sorry to revive this topic but this is extremly inturesting and want to know.
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby cotton » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:30 pm

I have the Married With Children DVDS cause it is my favorite show. It is not him but I have to admit the guy does look like him. I had to look twice. Really funny!
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby ComedyJim34 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:23 pm

Can I get a picture of this guy to see how he looks like Jim?
ComedyJim34
Once Bitten

Postby cotton » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:06 pm

I don't have a player that can make screencaps. But I know that the guy only looks like Jim when he put his fingers in his mouth to whistle. Otherwise if you pause it before he does that he doesn't really look like him.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Return to Stop The Press!