Jim Carrey Online

The Biography Magazine Photo of Jim

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

The Biography Magazine Photo of Jim

Postby Carreylover » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:05 am

In the August addition of the Biography Magazine there is the top ten best actors in Hollywood (or something like that) and Jim was on the list. Does anyone know what number was he and was the picture of him a new picture? <p></p><i></i>
Carreylover
The Dead Pool

Re: The Biography Magazine Photo of Jim

Postby mrsjec17 » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:31 am

I don't think there was an actual number for him. They just had a page for each person and they picked 5 actors and 5 actresses. The picture of Jim was an old one I think from when he was promting Truman. I never saw the picture before but it was definately old because I have a picture of him from the Movieline phtoshoot in 98 with him wearing the same clothes but posed differently. He has on a black leather jacket and is standing in front of a green backround with his hands on his his hips smiling. It's a great picture but the article doesn't say anything that I don't already know and the magazine isn't exactly cheap so I didn't buy it. If it would have been a better article and a newer picture I might have. But there was nothing else in the mag that interested me either so I decided to save my money and wait for Jim to be on the cover of something again with a bigger article and newer pictures.<br><br>Melanie <p></p><i></i>
mrsjec17
The Truman Show

Return to Stop The Press!