Jim Carrey Online

Jennifer Aniston might join Jim in "Bruce Almighty"

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Jennifer Aniston might join Jim in "Bruce Almighty"

Postby Carreylover » Thu Jul 04, 2002 8:04 am

Well....cool! <p></p><i></i>
Carreylover
The Dead Pool

Re: Jennifer Aniston might join Jim in "Bruce Almighty&

Postby mrsjec17 » Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:30 am

Hey! Where did you hear this at? That would be so awesome! I love her! She's my favorite actress! I hope it happens. <p></p><i></i>
mrsjec17
The Truman Show

Anniston.

Postby Pressamarita » Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:59 am

boo. See is not a reason for me to want to watch it.<br><br> sorry. she's one of the most overpaid stinks, i think.<br><br> it won't matter if its just me though. I liked Courtney<br><br> in Ace but all around the things jennifer says publicly <br><br>and her acting are my least favorite. She turned me the <br><br>wrong way after she got married and was pursuing the <br><br>designer for her wedding ring for something. It was so <br><br>petty. Maybe Jim has to for favors sake but I'm not the <br><br>boss anyway. I just do not want to see a lot of her in <br><br>the movies. That's going to cause me to pay less <br><br>attention to Jim. but so what- he doesn't need me right?<br><br>He's only a soulmate . <p></p><i></i>
Pressamarita
Pink Cadillac

cont..

Postby Pressamarita » Fri Jul 05, 2002 12:10 pm

uh oh! I am going to be screaming inside. Alot of my friends who love Jim and watch and re-watch his films with me don't watch friends anymore either I am telling.<br>Let Jennifer debut on her own dammit and if she loses 40 million for a flic its in her file. Or with Brad. Then if they have losses it acn be a wash. Jens decline in Popularity is masked by 4 other actors she plays with<br>and I do not want her In Jim's flick. sorry.its just the way <br>I feel . <p></p><i></i>
Pressamarita
Pink Cadillac

role?

Postby Pressamarita » Fri Jul 05, 2002 12:24 pm

are there any other considerations? who are they or<br>is it a done deal? I like an unknown with him or ( for give<br>me again Jim ) , but , if it were possible to put any <br>personal conflicts aside to ask for this, the best screen<br>companion I have seen is Renee' you meshed and it wasn't just an affair you were having. The compatibility<br>was like Eastwood and Locke. But there are others I am certain too. AN unknown, someone for a few million, that's what I see. <br><br>beside, unless you have compatibility like you and renee<br>did, two popular stars in a flick could wind up like<br>when you try to bring two magnets together, they disperse, you can't . ( get It?) just My thought sweetheart. <p></p><i></i>
Pressamarita
Pink Cadillac

aniston.

Postby Pressamarita » Fri Jul 05, 2002 12:55 pm

please note:<br><br> to Jennifer aniston. I did pay you a compliment to call you a magnet which you obviously are but I still prefer<br>not having you in Jim's movie.I do not not change my mind about things usually. You obviously are trying to prove yourself further and the truest test would be your <br>own flick, not a co-star role. Its like getting off gool in tag<br>to find the truth, prove you did it then maybe carefully join<br>the proven 100 million dollar players.Its called truth.<br> sorry.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Pressamarita
Pink Cadillac

co-star

Postby Pressamarita » Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:39 pm

these are the only others I saw on movie times that <br>I could envision.<br><br> reese witherspoon<br> basinger<br> geena davis<br> melodie griffith<br> of course( Renee')<br> Of couse I don't know the role, I am just talking sight<br> look, even, madonna and the counter magnetism I look<br> for . <p></p><i></i>
Pressamarita
Pink Cadillac

Re: co-star

Postby mrsjec17 » Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:29 pm

Ah ok, so you don't like Jennifer. That's fine. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. But why did you have to go on and on so much? I personally don't like Renee and I didn't think that her and Jim made a good couple. She actually disgusts me now because who in their right mind would ever break up with Jim? She is clearly the one who ended their relationship. And it really got me mad when she went on Saturday Night Live and made that smart remark about her dating Jim. That really turned me. I wasn't really that crazy for her before and after that I was really turned. She should have realized how lucky she was to have him. I have a hard time even watching Irene because of her. They did not have good chemistry in my opinion. Jen on the other hand, who knows if they will have chemisty. I think they will and I like both of them so I know I'll be first in line to see it. I like all of the Friends girls and I thought Courteney rocked with Jim in Ace and I think he would be just as good with Jen. I really hope it happens. As for Renee, I hope he stays the hell away from her cause I don't think she was good for him and I don't want her breaking his heart again.<br><br>Now, Carreylover, back to my question and where I thought this post was going in the first place. Where did you hear this info at? <p></p><i></i>
mrsjec17
The Truman Show

Question

Postby Carreylover » Sat Jul 06, 2002 1:35 am

I got it right <a href=http://movies.go.com/movies/B/brucealmighty_2003/index.html>here!</a><br>There is no big article on it but it tells where they got the infomation from! <p></p><i></i>
Carreylover
The Dead Pool

Re: Question

Postby mrsjec17 » Sat Jul 06, 2002 3:08 am

Thanks so much! I hope it's true despite what some people around here think. I have thought that it's been weird that it has not been released who is going to co-star with him especially since they are just weeks away from the beginning of filming. I hope they make an offical announcement soon about co-stars and I really do hope that Jen is one of them. Thanks again for the scoop! <p></p><i></i>
mrsjec17
The Truman Show

co?

Postby Pressamarita » Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:01 pm

we don't want her in it. <p></p><i></i>
Pressamarita
Pink Cadillac

co?

Postby Pressamarita » Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:11 pm

don't worry, even though I think my opinion matters, it doesn't mean anyone else does,<br> but I want total success for Jim, and don't want to wait ten months or a year to see<br>him play with her in a flick, simple. I just don't want to hear it if if my gut is correct, <br>I don't like the combination. I' am not the boss. <p></p><i></i>
Pressamarita
Pink Cadillac

We don't?

Postby Carreylover » Sat Jul 06, 2002 6:01 pm

We understand you don't like her but you're talking like this is going to be his new girlfriend rather then co-star because you're saying he is to good for her or something....hello? Jennifer is just going to co-star with him. Anyway's....she is married! <p></p><i></i>
Carreylover
The Dead Pool

co

Postby Pressamarita » Sat Jul 06, 2002 7:35 pm

no, you misunderstand.its the art.I don't think that at all.its an artistic thing.plus for me, it screws up how good I feel about going along six friends I have who can't take her antics nor care for her.Its a chance to lift <br>her up and possibly not the same for Jim. I never complain, but she is one actress that I do not think is a <br>mix. Sorry. you are the twisted one, I am just expressing<br>myself, stating a fact. <p></p><i></i>
Pressamarita
Pink Cadillac

No one cares what you think!

Postby mrsjec17 » Sun Jul 07, 2002 1:21 am

Hey! No one cares what you think. It may happen so get over it. There is nothing you can do about it. I haven't liked a lot of people that Jim has co-stared with in the past and you don't see me on here bashing them. Can't you just leave it go already? So you don't like her we got that. Do you have to keep repeating it over and over again. There are some of us on here who actually do like her. Your not the only peson in the world you know despite what you think. Your not the only person with an opinion. And just because you don't like her doesn't mean that no one else is allowed to. So give it up and stop posting the same thing like a million times because no one cares! <p></p><i></i>
mrsjec17
The Truman Show

Next

Return to Stop The Press!