Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit.

Postby Serap E. » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:46 am

AdaL wrote:
I can't believe he's having to go through this. :(

And i can't believe some people are so dumb and believe this bullshit.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby fluffy » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:32 am

It's all very suspicious....i think they thought he'd role over and pay up but he's standing his gground so they are slandering him in the hope they will destroy his career. That's a very common tactic......
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:57 am

Also appalling but not exactly surprising that not one of the tabloids have picked up on her family's statement.

And yes, it's as plain as day. They are slandering him and looking to destroy his reputation. That's what the social media trial by the lawyer is all about.
They're not happy that he's not paid them off and they've really spat the dummy over Jim revealing what a nut her mother is and the fact, of course, that her family have told the world they want no part of what's happening. Despite Crazy claiming that 'We as a family are suing'..
How dare she speak for other people?

This will go away. It's shit and awful now but it will go away. The public are stupid and have short memories. And everyone is pretty much appalled with what's happening and support Jim anyway.
And when it does go away, the delightful duo will have to forever live (sparsely) with the association of what they've done and the world knowing what kind of people they are.

Did anyone reply to Jim's tweet, btw? I didn't because I guess and VERY much hope he's not reading the replies right now. I thought it was a beautiful thing to say and it does make me a feel a little better to hear something from him. He's a strong and wonderful human being and I am in awe of how he deals with the crap that life has thrown at him. An inspiration.
Last edited by AdaL on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:05 am

And having read that Crazy lives in Clacton.

All I can say is... that's ..... appropriate.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Without naming names. A certain group will say anything to discredit their target because they are happy to drag things on for years ,eventually conceding the case. Meanwhile the target has been destroyed. They really don't care because any fines are considered to be worth it. Jim's been stitched up like a kipper......
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby tlmarvin » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:50 am

Yes they
tlmarvin
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby e.k2011 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:36 pm

Have you read the article at the Sun where Cat's mum emailed Jim saying that she feared the 'science' crowd might be responsible for her suicide? :shock:
"He attached emails and text from Sweetman to him, where she revealed she wanted to find a new house and said she was worried that the "science" crowd may have caused White to kill herself."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2 ... y-new-pad/
e.k2011
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby Serap E. » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:36 pm

e.k2011 wrote:Have you read the article at the Sun where Cat's mum emailed Jim saying that she feared the 'science' crowd might be responsible for her suicide? :shock:
"He attached emails and text from Sweetman to him, where she revealed she wanted to find a new house and said she was worried that the "science" crowd may have caused White to kill herself."

She's being used grossly by the same group of people. She must have been promised a high amount of money but at the end she will face nothing but the court expenses.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby fluffy » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:59 pm

it's interesting how Brigid has 'got into bed' with those Scienos to make her cash grab. She should know they will always be in her life if she goes down that route....
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:20 pm

I'm disgusted, appalled and horrified. So apparently the Daily Mail now has these 'test results' which only apparently match his birthday. Nobody has questioned how anyone could have accessed these? They are either fake or something criminal has occurred. There is no way that they could be obtained in the absence of a court case.

And the gonorrhea? That's now forgotten? Added on Chlamydia. Hepatitis - which isn't even an STD. No proof whatsoever that this is his test and furthermore - no proof whatsoever that she was diagnosed with any of these. Just a few edited and random texts and the word of some sick, evil and filthy money grabbing cult member.

I am beyond angry. Seriously, I am insanely furious.
Where is Marty Singer and why is he not publicly addressing these issues? This is just nutso behaviour from these fuckers.
Last edited by AdaL on Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:22 pm

fluffy wrote:it's interesting how Brigid has 'got into bed' with those Scienos to make her cash grab. She should know they will always be in her life if she goes down that route....

She is both stupid and crazy. A very dangerous combination.

Oh and add in greedy...
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:26 pm

Serap E. wrote:
e.k2011 wrote:Have you read the article at the Sun where Cat's mum emailed Jim saying that she feared the 'science' crowd might be responsible for her suicide? :shock:

She's being used grossly by the same group of people. She must have been promised a high amount of money but at the end she will face nothing but the court expenses.

Both she and Mark Burton need to GTF to hell and pay a visit to the bankruptcy court along the way. Scum.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:19 pm

Reading those DM comments makes me frustrated. I wanna find those retarded people and hit them to death. Instead i found that horrible woman from facebook and mouthed off. Hope she sees it.

And yes there should be another case for getting this information illegally.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Serap E. wrote:Reading those DM comments makes me frustrated. I wanna find those retarded people and hit them to death. Instead i found that horrible woman from facebook and mouthed off. Hope she sees it.

And yes there should be another case for getting this information illegally.

The Daily Mail is renowned for the disgusting, unhinged and evil messages left in the comments. I think they employ the worst people they can find purely to scribble vomit-inducing bile on there. But there's DEFINITELY been a proliferation of Scientologists on there for sure. The way they talk gives them away in a second.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:29 pm

AdaL wrote:
The Daily Mail is renowned for the disgusting, unhinged and evil messages left in the comments. I think they employ the worst people they can find purely to scribble vomit-inducing bile on there. But there's DEFINITELY been a proliferation of Scientologists on there for sure. The way they talk gives them away in a second.

I used to visit their website to see if there's news about Jim and once this is over i will never do it again. When things started to get nasty I wrote that this green card man is a scientologist but they never approved my comment.That makes me agree with you.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy