Jim Carrey Online

InTouch article..

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Re: InTouch article..

Postby cotton » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:29 pm

JimCarreyROX wrote:I haven't seen or heard anything since.. Anywhere..

Check out this weeks enquirer for another story :(
Image
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
User avatar
cotton
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 12280
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:54 pm
Location: JCO Forum

Re: InTouch article..

Postby AdaL » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:48 pm

cotton wrote:
JimCarreyROX wrote:I haven't seen or heard anything since.. Anywhere..

Check out this weeks enquirer for another story :(


Oh, no ..really? What are they saying? :(
User avatar
AdaL
The Majestic
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm
Location: London, UK.

Re: InTouch article..

Postby AdaL » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:02 pm

I've managed to locate a headline but that's it. It's horrible and can someone please reassure me about this crap? The Nat Enquirer is total crap. Always.. right?
User avatar
AdaL
The Majestic
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm
Location: London, UK.

Re: InTouch article..

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:26 pm

AdaL wrote:I've managed to locate a headline but that's it. It's horrible and can someone please reassure me about this crap? The Nat Enquirer is total crap. Always.. right?


Ok I haven't found anything yet!
What are they saying? :?:
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: InTouch article..

Postby AdaL » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:35 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:
AdaL wrote:I've managed to locate a headline but that's it. It's horrible and can someone please reassure me about this crap? The Nat Enquirer is total crap. Always.. right?


Ok I haven't found anything yet!
What are they saying? :?:


:cry: :cry: :( :(

http://www.magzter.com/US/American_Medi ... /Celebrity
User avatar
AdaL
The Majestic
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm
Location: London, UK.

Re: InTouch article..

Postby AdaL » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 pm

I found the article online and it's pure evil. I want to cry.. Why would they want to damage and hurt him like that? :(
User avatar
AdaL
The Majestic
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm
Location: London, UK.

Re: InTouch article..

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:43 pm

AdaL wrote:
EvaAraujo wrote:
AdaL wrote:I've managed to locate a headline but that's it. It's horrible and can someone please reassure me about this crap? The Nat Enquirer is total crap. Always.. right?


Ok I haven't found anything yet!
What are they saying? :?:


:cry: :cry: :( :(

http://www.magzter.com/US/American_Medi ... /Celebrity


I'm so sick and tired of these kinds of magazines!
It's bull***t!
It's a lie, without a doubt!
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: InTouch article..

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:45 pm

AdaL wrote:I found the article online and it's pure evil. I want to cry.. Why would they want to damage and hurt him like that? :(


Gonna try to read the full thing but magazines like that are full of bull***t.
He was just seen a few days ago and he was fine!
He would never kill himself. I don't think it's part of his beliefs.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: InTouch article..

Postby AdaL » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:55 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:
AdaL wrote:I found the article online and it's pure evil. I want to cry.. Why would they want to damage and hurt him like that? :(


Gonna try to read the full thing but magazines like that are full of bull***t.
He was just seen a few days ago and he was fine!
He would never kill himself. I don't think it's part of his beliefs.


I've PM'd you
User avatar
AdaL
The Majestic
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm
Location: London, UK.

Re: InTouch article..

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:11 am

AdaL wrote:
EvaAraujo wrote:
AdaL wrote:I found the article online and it's pure evil. I want to cry.. Why would they want to damage and hurt him like that? :(


Gonna try to read the full thing but magazines like that are full of bull***t.
He was just seen a few days ago and he was fine!
He would never kill himself. I don't think it's part of his beliefs.


I've PM'd you


If I was Jim I would sue their asses!
The video doesn't exist in my opinion because if it did, it would have come up earlier.
I'm pissed for Jim! How dare them? :evil:
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: InTouch article..

Postby cotton » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:17 am

Don't let the headline fool u like it did me. I saw it on the rack at the supermarket and I almost freaked out so I had to buy it so I take it home and read it. They made it sound like Jim tried to commit suicide but he didn't thank god. But the crap it says inside is horrible :(

The video does exist because there is pic of it in the magazine but let's hope she never said the things the article says she did.
Image
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
User avatar
cotton
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 12280
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:54 pm
Location: JCO Forum

Re: InTouch article..

Postby AdaL » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:50 pm

cotton wrote:Don't let the headline fool u like it did me. I saw it on the rack at the supermarket and I almost freaked out so I had to buy it so I take it home and read it. They made it sound like Jim tried to commit suicide but he didn't thank god. But the crap it says inside is horrible :(

The video does exist because there is pic of it in the magazine but let's hope she never said the things the article says she did.


It's awful. Yes, just to make things worse they deliberately engineered that frightening headline and the actual piece is horrifically cruel. I always knew this rag was evil but this is just horrendous, even by their standards. Re: this video - surely that shot they included could've been from anything? Why would she just make a random video like that and where would they find it?
I just hope Jim's OK.. it's been such an awful time for him and a year on he's trying to get on with his life. It takes a certain breed of monster to want to cause him pain for magazine sales. :(
User avatar
AdaL
The Majestic
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm
Location: London, UK.

Re: InTouch article..

Postby cotton » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:07 pm

Enquirer has some more scandals about Jim in their next issue I think it comes out later this week. :(
Image
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
User avatar
cotton
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 12280
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:54 pm
Location: JCO Forum

Re: InTouch article..

Postby AdaL » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm

cotton wrote:Enquirer has some more scandals about Jim in their next issue I think it comes out later this week. :(


I saw that in the article too :(

This is just awful and so worrying. .. I hope he's being taken care of.. I know he's used to the intrusive and disgusting press but this is terrible - it's almost like they've deliberately timed this to coincide with the fact that it's nearly a year since it happened.
Surely there's something that can be done about these people?
User avatar
AdaL
The Majestic
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm
Location: London, UK.

Re: InTouch article..

Postby e.k2011 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:21 pm

You should read these articles and see who might be the source behind the information regarding Jim:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/c ... irlfriend/
https://www.scientologybollocks.com/dea ... im-Carrey/
Last edited by e.k2011 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
e.k2011
Earth Girls Are Easy
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:44 pm
Location: Europe

PreviousNext

Return to Stop The Press!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests