Jim Carrey Online

A Desperate Plea!

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

A Desperate Plea!

Postby Truman42 » Fri Nov 30, 2001 3:44 am

Hello Everyone!<br><br> Unfortunately, I was not aware of Jim's Oprah appearance until late Wednesday night and I am very upset about this! So if there is anyone out there who taped it then I wonder if we could work something out so that I may obtain a copy. I would completely be willing to pay for it! Please just let me know if you know how could get a copy of the interview! Thank you! <p></p><i></i>
Truman42
Introducing Janet

I can help ya out

Postby WesleyIsMe » Fri Nov 30, 2001 6:35 am

hey, i can help ya out...e-mail me at wesleyisme@jimcarreyonline.com...and we will negotiate <p></p><i></i>
WesleyIsMe
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Re: I can help ya out

Postby CarreyCrazy » Thu Dec 06, 2001 1:47 am

If anyone can help me out too I'd appreciate it. jcfan4lyf@hotmail.com my mother had surgery that day so I wasn't home to watch it.<br><br><br>-Kristin <p><font color="#008000">/////"My wife bought me a Quaji board for Christmas. That's a weird gift to get your husband. Isn't it? 'Here honey.. now you can talk to all the people in HELL!"-Jim Carrey\\\\\<br><br><font color="#4040FF">..::.::.::"I'm sorry I can't make it to your imaginary wedding but I'm all booked up that day. I've already got a Unicorn baptism and a Leprachan Barmitzvah to go to." - Pheobe ~ FRIENDS::.::.::..<br><br><font color="#808080">Sometime when you were too busy to notice, Happy as a newborn pup, Someone came along and did the unthinkable. Somebody grew us up. <br><br><a href="http://carreydaway.cjb.net">My Jim Carrey Site!</a></p><i></i>
CarreyCrazy
Dumb & Dumber

Return to Stop The Press!