Jim Carrey Online

Jim could do with our support, post it here....

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Jim could do with our support, post it here....

Postby fluffy » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:26 pm

I can't believe all the hate he's had on Twitter...... so he doesn't approve of assault weapons & their magazines, and tweets that they should not be available for sale in the USA....he's entitled to his opinion, regardless of his original nationality. (he's got USA citizenship btw)....call me naive but i don't think he deserves the hate......the developed work looks at the USA with utter astonishment and despair that they have guns, i'm not sure they realise that......

Jim we love you and absolutely respect your right to an opinion.......you've taken a brave move today but rest assured for every gun fan there are millions who despise guns...i thank you for making that step.....COLD DEAD HAND IS A WORK OF GENIUS!
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: Jim could do with our support, post it here....

Postby cotton » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:53 pm

I can't believe all the hate he's had on Twitter

They are all stupids. I love the USA but those people are making us look like idiots. And now they are calling him a hypercrit cause he does not believe in guns but uses them in his movies. Are they that stupid that they don't realise they are props??? And that that stupid shit about Dotan. Taking his gun away from him is like taking a gun from a cop.

I love Jims video and I bought the audio too :)

I used to watch Hee Haw when I was kid lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Cotton, i truely, truely wish you could experience living in a gun free state, i really do...ok there will always be nutters out there but at least they will be gun free ones...
and Jim's not advocating removing all guns, just the assault weapons and magazines. It's got to be wrong when you can go to Wallmart, buy some toilet paper and a gun...... :shock:
the USA should look to Canada for it's lessons.....why is it they can live peacefully without guns?......they have gangs and disaffected youths too.....yet somehow they contain their problems without firearms.......besides, The USA policeforce will still have their weapons.........The thing about having a gun for self protection is the risk you will use it at some point.........there's always that chance.....personally, i'd rather blind someone with pepper spray and electrocute them with a Tazer than end up on a manslaughter charge myself.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:05 pm

It's got to be wrong when you can go to Wallmart, buy some toilet paper and a gun

Actually our Walmarts in my area don't sell guns anymore. They did sell them years ago tho and it was so stupid. They sold guns but all CDs that had swears weren't allowed to sell there or they would censor them lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Twigggy » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:45 pm

" And now they are calling him a hypercrit cause he does not believe in guns but uses them in his movies. Are they that stupid that they don't realise they are props???"

I know. For one thing -- and I haven't seen "Kickass" and I know very little about it -- but the violence in that movie seems more comic book-y. Like a cartoon. I don't think it's even meant to look realistic. It's such an unfair comparison for them to make. And even if "Kickass" were a realistically violent movie, that still doesn't make Jim's opinion any less valid. It's like saying Alan Alda doesn't have the right to criticize the Republican party because he's played a conservative in a few movies/tv shows. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It's called acting for a reason.

But oh well, those folks are just grasping at straws, anyway.
Follow me on Twitter: @RealJackBristow
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby fluffy » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Jim responded to the Kick Ass comment.....he doesn't shoot anyone.....Jim has a stick and a dog..........but i can't recall any films where he's shot anyone to death......... :roll:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Carrey's Girl » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:17 pm

All those comments I read were making me mad they say Jimmy is a hypocrite they are the freaking hypocrites everybody is entitled to there opinion. And just because he is from Canada doesn't make that rule any different he is an Americanized citizen(hope I said that right) and has been since 2004. He is still a person. And no matter where he is from, what color he is, what is opinion,or anything. I still love that man and I'm still going to be his biggest fan. I don't care what those other people think.
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby cotton » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Jim has a stick and a dog

He has a gun in it cause people tweeted him a pic where he is aiming it at the camera. But anyway its a movie not real life.

It's such an unfair comparison for them to make

Exactly
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 am

I agree with you all.

And I'm so pissed! He deserves so much more respect and love than that.
All those who are criticizing him like that are a bunch of ignorants.

I responded to one who was being and ass that "he was the kind of people I was afraid that can easily own a gun cause they are the kind of people that lose their patience quickly and one little thing is enough to pick up a gun and shoot someone."

In here (Portugal) is hard to own a gun. Recently I saw on the news that two neighbors had an argument at a coffee shop and one left to go home to pick up a gun and end up killing the other man...
This story happenned here but is rare.
I love USA but let's be honest is way too easy to own a gun... and that gives an excuse to anyone - out of pure madness (sometimes in the heat of the moment) - to do something stupid just cause someone doesn't have the same opinion that you.

You have the right to defend yourself not kill.

Arrggg :evil:

This all makes me really mad... cause haters are just really stupid people, who wanna be stupid.

I just hope that the people who agree with him join up and share their opinion cause I hate the fact that's when someone need our support the most is exactly when they disappear. :?
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:16 am

ah ok, my mistake..... :oops: :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:29 am

fluffy wrote:ah ok, my mistake..... :oops: :D

In what? :D
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:30 am

Well...
I have been asnwering some haters...
Sorry but I wanna say something. I need to do it. Ain't fair what they are saying to Jim.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:58 am

I saw one Eva. They deserved it.lol nice to know Jim has some UNARMED bodyguard fans out there.lol

Some of those buttholes on there are just looking for attention. I have never answered those people but I know you are not the only one. One person said something bad to Jim and she tweeted after saying that his fans started attacking her.lol

There is one person that said something mean to Jim and Peta too. Peta tweeted something about how hundreds of animals are killed each day for our food and he tweeted them back saying "after reading that I ran out and got a cheeseburger" or something stupid like that.

I think I am gonna start calling twitter bullies Twitbulls lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:09 am

cotton wrote:I saw one Eva. They deserved it.lol nice to know Jim has some UNARMED bodyguard fans out there.lol

Some of those buttholes on there are just looking for attention. I have never answered those people but I know you are not the only one. One person said something bad to Jim and she tweeted after saying that his fans started attacking her.lol

There is one person that said something mean to Jim and Peta too. Peta tweeted something about how hundreds of animals are killed each day for our food and he tweeted them back saying "after reading that I ran out and got a cheeseburger" or something stupid like that.

I think I am gonna start calling twitter bullies Twitbulls lol

I have answering comments even in Google+!

That's a good one! We gotta that one with Jim... He may use it too! ^^
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby e.k2011 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:27 pm

The comments about Jim are so rude and insulting. I can't believe it!.. :(
They have insulted his daughter too! :shock:
e.k2011
Earth Girls Are Easy

Next

Return to Stop The Press!