Jim Carrey Online

Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Comment current news topics here.

Re: Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Postby Carrey's Girl » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:41 am

TNPihl wrote:The episode airs:
Thursday February 23 on NBC

Summary:
The "TGS" Gang celebrates Leap Day. Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin) learns that Leap Day is more than just an extra day to do business while Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) spends her first intercalary holiday helping Jenna (Jane Krakowski) seduce an Internet billionaire. Tracy (Tracy Morgan) rallies the writers to help him use a nearly expired Benihana gift card worth so much that it will take a Leap Day miracle to spend.

Check new stills:
http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/images/t ... ?album=650


Image

Haha I just seen the episode advertise on tv a couple minutes ago can't wait till thursday :D :D
Image
I <3 Jim Carrey
User avatar
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 pm
Location: Jim Carrey land

Re: Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Postby JimChangedMe » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:46 am

So Jim is the "Internet billionaire", i assume lol
Austin Williamson: Future Actor
User avatar
JimChangedMe
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:49 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Postby TNPihl » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Airs today. Are some of you going to see it? :D
"Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues"
In theaters now! Check JCO's Movie Area Here
User avatar
TNPihl
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 2861
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2001 11:24 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Postby JimChangedMe » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:02 am

I want to, but my dad would rather watch the Knicks vs. Heat game instead. Should I spend time with my dad or watch Jim? :(
Austin Williamson: Future Actor
User avatar
JimChangedMe
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:49 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Postby Carrey's Girl » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:09 am

TNPihl wrote:Airs today. Are some of you going to see it? :D

I am i'm going to try 2 even get it uploaded on youtube if i can figure out how to recorded on the computer. :D
Image
I <3 Jim Carrey
User avatar
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 pm
Location: Jim Carrey land

Re: Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Postby JimChangedMe » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:37 am

Never mind, I'm good!
Austin Williamson: Future Actor
User avatar
JimChangedMe
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:49 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Postby fluffy » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:12 am

It's not being shown in the UK........ :(
Fluffy

Image
User avatar
fluffy
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 19846
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:03 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:50 am

JimChangedMe wrote:I want to, but my dad would rather watch the Knicks vs. Heat game instead. Should I spend time with my dad or watch Jim? :(


Spen timewith your dad cause you can watch it on the internet later on.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:51 am

fluffy wrote:It's not being shown in the UK........ :(

You can still watch it... :wink:
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Postby Carrey's Girl » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:01 am

I'm uploading it on youtube now and it will take 20 yrs. lol But the bad news is that my laptop didn't get the whole video even though i started my video camera at exactly 8:00 so it only got the second half of the show but the good news is the second half starts with Jim Carrey. :D :D
Last edited by Carrey's Girl on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
I <3 Jim Carrey
User avatar
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 pm
Location: Jim Carrey land

Re: Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Postby JimChangedMe » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:32 am

EvaAraujo wrote:
JimChangedMe wrote:I want to, but my dad would rather watch the Knicks vs. Heat game instead. Should I spend time with my dad or watch Jim? :(


Spen timewith your dad cause you can watch it on the internet later on.


it worked out in the end. he decided to watch "30 Rock" with me
Austin Williamson: Future Actor
User avatar
JimChangedMe
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:49 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:44 am

shyshy14 wrote:I'm uploading it on youtube now but the bad news is that my laptop didn't get the whole video even though i started my video camera at exactly 8:00 so it only got the second half of the show but the good news is the second half starts with Jim Carrey. :D :D


Thank you! And it's ok.
I'm only interested in Jim part, although I do like to see it all to get the context of his character!
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:48 am

JimChangedMe wrote:
EvaAraujo wrote:
JimChangedMe wrote:I want to, but my dad would rather watch the Knicks vs. Heat game instead. Should I spend time with my dad or watch Jim? :(


Spen timewith your dad cause you can watch it on the internet later on.


it worked out in the end. he decided to watch "30 Rock" with me


:D
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Postby Carrey's Girl » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:22 am

EvaAraujo wrote:
shyshy14 wrote:I'm uploading it on youtube now but the bad news is that my laptop didn't get the whole video even though i started my video camera at exactly 8:00 so it only got the second half of the show but the good news is the second half starts with Jim Carrey. :D :D


Thank you! And it's ok.
I'm only interested in Jim part, although I do like to see it all to get the context of his character!

Welcome!!!!! I think i can't remember now but i think on the second half of the episode is what i got he was on there not the whole but he was on there throughout the show i think i could be wrong through i don't remember him being on there when it first came on. :D
Image
I <3 Jim Carrey
User avatar
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 pm
Location: Jim Carrey land

Re: Jim films Cameo for 30 Rock

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:36 am

shyshy14 wrote:
EvaAraujo wrote:
shyshy14 wrote:I'm uploading it on youtube now but the bad news is that my laptop didn't get the whole video even though i started my video camera at exactly 8:00 so it only got the second half of the show but the good news is the second half starts with Jim Carrey. :D :D


Thank you! And it's ok.
I'm only interested in Jim part, although I do like to see it all to get the context of his character!

Welcome!!!!! I think i can't remember now but i think on the second half of the episode is what i got he was on there not the whole but he was on there throughout the show i think i could be wrong through i don't remember him being on there when it first came on. :D


I've just seen the episode!
Funny as usual! Love that man1 :D
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

PreviousNext

Return to Stop The Press!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron