Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey's Housing Hunt Heating Up

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Jim Carrey's Housing Hunt Heating Up

Postby jimliker » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Jim Carrey is looking to score a new Manhattan crib. In recent months he's been spotted perusing the New York real estate market from a duplex penthouse in Tribeca's Zinc Building to the most recent reports of a lavish Chelsea townhouse.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/open-house/ ... 72688.html

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Jim Carrey's Housing Hunt Heating Up

Postby fluffy » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:53 pm

hmmm........it's not the best time to buy over inflated real estate .....my advice would be to rent until the storm is over.......he'll be in a good position to bag a bargain in 12 months.......not sure i'm bowled over by that pad though........it's like an office building inside......characterless and cold.........
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JimChangedMe » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:41 pm

i think it looks pretty cool :)
Austin Williamson: Future Actor
JimChangedMe
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:21 am

I wouldn't describe it characterless or cold. I see some very creative interior design there and I suppose the house is mostly desired by designers and people who are inventive. I think Jims got a good imagination and to make it better I think the house shows off a friendly side to it. Too bad the looks of it on the outside is scruffy so I wouldn't say its worth 13.65 million unless it is improved a little neater. Then again I find anything that interests Jim completely amazing. He hasn't bought it yet and like the website said Jim is searching. So I wonder whats perfect enough in Jims eyes.

What you don't believe can kill you

SCREW SLEEP! - Nancy Thompson
DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby fluffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:03 am

i guess it's extremely modern.....that's what i should have said instead of characterless....besides, anyone who buys the house will have it remodelled to their tastes...it's all a matter of personal preference....personally i prefer real wood over melamine and warm colours over cold.....but everyones taste is different. :D
i do think the it's over priced though, but it's relevant to the prices in the areas......for $13 million.......aka £10 million you could buy one helluva house in other cities/areas.... :D .....But if he's going to spend that kind of money it has to make his heart sing.... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:42 am

fluffy wrote:i guess it's extremely modern.....that's what i should have said instead of characterless....besides, anyone who buys the house will have it remodelled to their tastes...it's all a matter of personal preference....personally i prefer real wood over melamine and warm colours over cold.....but everyones taste is different. :D
i do think the it's over priced though, but it's relevant to the prices in the areas......for $13 million.......aka £10 million you could buy one helluva house in other cities/areas.... :D .....But if he's going to spend that kind of money it has to make his heart sing.... :D

You speak a little strange. I'm amused of how you think. It's about time you opened up to me. I've been waiting and you've been hiding too long. I've always had a curious mind on you. What are you Fluffy? Who will be the one to explain?

DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby fluffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:52 pm

How so?.....what is puzzling you?
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:36 pm

fluffy wrote:How so?.....what is puzzling you?

Nothing to be puzzled if we are all good girls for Jim then everythings good. But being bad for Jim is being a bad girl so yeah things would be puzzling.

If someone had a sense of humor they would laugh at this becoz everyone seems to say there all good boys and girls for Jim. And I'm just here to make sure of that. So any sign of wierd dodgy behaviour I'll be on to it.

Studying poeple is what I have been made for sometimes its not Jim what people should fear but what he can create with his feelings and his mind thoughts.

DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby JimChangedMe » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:28 pm

DarkoCPA wrote:

Nothing to be puzzled if we are all good girls for Jim then everythings good. But being bad for Jim is being a bad girl so yeah things would be puzzling.

If someone had a sense of humor they would laugh at this becoz everyone seems to say there all good boys and girls for Jim. And I'm just here to make sure of that. So any sign of wierd dodgy behaviour I'll be on to it.

Studying poeple is what I have been made for sometimes its not Jim what people should fear but what he can create with his feelings and his mind thoughts.

So you've been studying EVERYONE that has been on this site?
Austin Williamson: Future Actor
JimChangedMe
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Postby fluffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:06 pm

lmao......should we be worried??. :o ...........lol.....define good and bad Darko,..interesting that you're into behavioural psychology though.....that's what i do for a living .........and yes, there are some interesting characters to be found following Jim.....lol :lol: .......but i can honestly say the staff here at JCO have Jim's back....we're the good ones..........lol......so you've no worries there....... :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:08 pm

JimChangedMe wrote:
DarkoCPA wrote:

So you've been studying EVERYONE that has been on this site?

Studying. Tell me what you think studying people is? I'm not afraid to admit I have been studying every member for months and months. Being studied is'nt always a bad thing its what I'm made for to find out who's perfect for Jim.

DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby fluffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:12 pm

lol.......from recent media reports, he may have already found someone who's perfect for him.... and sadly it's not me in the pictures......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:19 pm

fluffy wrote:lol.......from recent media reports, he may have already found someone who's perfect for him.... and sadly it's not me in the pictures......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have seen those pics but thats not what I meant by perfect. I meant perfect as in a best friend, fan, supporter and a protector. Someone trustworthy to keep Jims secrets hidden in the dark.

DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby fluffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:27 pm

ahhhh but for love to work it has to be a two way street.....she has to make herself open and vulnerable to love as well.....then they are on an even footing where both can use their strengths and understanding to meet one another spiritually........(of course i'm sure it helps if she's double jointed..... :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:32 pm

fluffy wrote:ahhhh but for love to work it has to be a two way street.....she has to make herself open and vulnerable to love as well.....then they are on an even footing where both can use their strengths and understanding to meet one another spiritually........(of course i'm sure it helps if she's double jointed..... :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Yeah you have predictions on how to handle Jim if you were with him. But if I was that girl I would find your advice rather strange but there a lot of strange things about you Fluffy. It only takes simple social activity to get to know Jim it isn't that difficult.

DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Next

Return to Stop The Press!