Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey's grandson reminds him of himself as a child

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Jim Carrey's grandson reminds him of himself as a child

Postby jimliker » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:33 pm

The 49-year-old star of 1998 movie The Truman Show explained that Jackson – the son of Jim’s daughter Jane who was born in February last year – is “very funny” and employs a whole host of skills to avoid eating meals.

Jim said Jackson has “this mischief on his face that you can just tell that he knows he’s going to be completely accepted in every way”, while adding that the tot already understands people “want to see me” and knows “whenever I say ‘hi’, everybody’s going to laugh”.

However, the comedy hero continued by saying Jackson is “very funny, too” and was reminded of himself as a young boy when his grandson placed “sunglasses upside down” on his face.

Jim was “totally reminded” of his early years “because I was a very finicky eater, and my mother said that I got out of eating every time by just making everybody laugh and howl at the table”.

Jackson may well be following in his grandfather’s footsteps because Jim revealed that he would look to his own dad, Percy, for comedic ideas as the Canadian star believes he was among the ‘funniest human beings” he ever encountered.

Jim, who was speaking to parents’ website Babble, stated that, as “a little tiny kid”, he would look at his father as “he used to command the room – and was one of the funniest human beings you’ve ever met in your life”.

The Bruce Almighty actor believes his dad “was just one of these characters that, when he told a story, he was so incredibly animated” – and confirmed that “the character I played in The Truman Show was my father”.

http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/35617 ... child.html

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Jim Carrey's grandson reminds him of himself as a child

Postby Canadian Jayne » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:23 pm

Eating behaviour sounds like my 1st grandson,
only eats certain things, I think I was like that too.
I still love peanut butter and jam and so does he.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to Stop The Press!