Jim Carrey Online

New Jim book!

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Re: New Jim book!

Postby cotton » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:35 am

I would take him in a heart beat. He's bigger then average.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Retard_Messiah » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:20 pm

fluffy wrote:well i wouldn't say no.............lol........or kick him out of bed for farting....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......those shoulders........those thighs..........those arms...........*drools*............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not gay. There is no need to be gay to see that the man is handsome. And in those Fingerling scenes from "The Number 23" shows a really sexy side of himself.
Retard_Messiah
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mysticwryter » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:09 am

I think now a days that all the "stuff" we know about Jim Carrey has somehow leaked either via Twitter from the man himself, the earlier books that were published back in the 90's, and imdb.com.

Those books are just ways to make money. I can see it from both ends. For the writer to have some money and for the fan who is just yawning page after page.

What I would do is ask the different questions; like playing 21 questions: Your favorite quote, book, song, season, time around the house, ect.

If only you could acutally sit down with Jim for a day and just wing it.
Hey that's an idea!

Winging it: A day with Jim Carrey by: Mysticwryter.

If only the oppertunity could be possible!!
Schmoyoho-oh-oh-oh accent on the YO!
mysticwryter
Bruce Almighty

Postby Retard_Messiah » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:12 am

mysticwryter wrote:I think now a days that all the "stuff" we know about Jim Carrey has somehow leaked either via Twitter from the man himself, the earlier books that were published back in the 90's, and imdb.com.

Those books are just ways to make money. I can see it from both ends. For the writer to have some money and for the fan who is just yawning page after page.

What I would do is ask the different questions; like playing 21 questions: Your favorite quote, book, song, season, time around the house, ect.

If only you could acutally sit down with Jim for a day and just wing it.
Hey that's an idea!

Winging it: A day with Jim Carrey by: Mysticwryter.

If only the oppertunity could be possible!!

Yes , I agree that just doing a book for the money would be boring. Then you can follow Carrey's life better on Twitter.

As you say. If someone really sits down with Jim Carrey and interview him about his real life and let him read and accept the book's manuscript, it would be most interesting.
But then I wonder one thing. I really liked the book "The Joker Is Wild" which came in 2001. What created it? I got to the impression that the book was based on interviews with Jim Carrey himself. There was some parts from his upbringing, his early career and the time after he became famous. His entire life up until about the shooting of "Man on the Moon" and he had "Me, Myself & Irene" and "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" as his upcoming project.
Retard_Messiah
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to Stop The Press!