Jim Carrey Online

I feel Bad for Jim

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Postby cotton » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:19 pm

He doesn't tweet half as much as some of the others. Ever check out Ashton Kutchers (Aplusk) Twitter?
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Little Miss Carrey » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:17 pm

hehe. I tweet way more than I should, more than Jim to be honest. I just think tweeting is addictive. Plus doesn't Jim have an iPhone? If he has, it just makes twitter so accessible for him it probably leads to temptation and his tweeting. I'm not complaining though 8)
Little Miss Carrey
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby plunata » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 am

No, I didn't check this out :o HE really seems to be addicted to twitter! :D
Well, if Jim tweets with his IPhone I can imagine that it's more fun than sitting on the PC and writing tweets! I always thought that he's doing the last thing lol. Well, somehow I'm happy that he's twittering so much because there are not many celebs which have contact to their fans. And it's just nice to be up to date about his life!
plunata
The Duck Factory

Postby sianlee » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:23 am

It seems that his tweet posts come from the computer. Have a look on there, doesn't say via Iphone
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Little Miss Carrey » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Hmm... sianlee's right, it does say from web. But did anyone see his recent twitpics? His reflection in the glass photo frames looked like he was using something like an iPhone. I looked at those pictures too much huh? :lol: :oops:
Little Miss Carrey
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby YesGirl » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Little Miss Carrey wrote:Hmm... sianlee's right, it does say from web. But did anyone see his recent twitpics? His reflection in the glass photo frames looked like he was using something like an iPhone. I looked at those pictures too much huh? :lol: :oops:

That's what I thought too and I saw his reflection in those pics too. And he looked really hot in the relfection of the picture with the boy holding the blocks up to his eyes!
:P
YesGirl
Lemony Snicket

Postby plunata » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Yeah, you're right... I couldn't stop looking on this pics. He is soooooo handsome...! And I really like his hairstyle at the moment :)
plunata
The Duck Factory

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:55 pm

he could easily pass for 10 years younger.......... :D he's doing just fine...... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Alyonushka » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:23 pm

I still think he was really hot being BALD! I don't know how to use twitter, but i tweet something and somebody has found me somehow. I still don't have an idea how this works! And i keep wondering if Jim reads my tweats. I've just seen he answered to Priya! Good luck, Priya! Luv ya!
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby jimliker » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:01 pm

tKs Alyonushka luv u 2! :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to Stop The Press!