Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

weird/supernatural occurences..........

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Postby quirky » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:57 pm

Well...you already know I'm crazy so I might as well fess up.

A LOT of supernatural stuff has been happening to me lately. When I became a Christian I saw demons circling me AND I wouldn't let go of my Bible.

I have scars on my ankles.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:48 pm

Have you ever read the books, This Present Darkness or Piercing the Darkness by Frank E. Perretti?? They are fiction novels about spiritual warfare. It really puts demons and angels into perspective. Very good books I reccomend them to anyone. They are fun to read and very engrossing. This author is my Absoloute Favorite!! (next to J.K. Rowling o'course.) :D he has alot of really good myster/suspence novels, adult and children, and young adult too! The cooper kids adventure series(children. These are what got me into reading), The Veritas Project- "Hangmans Curse" and "Nightmare Academy",(young adult). And many adult books "The Oath", "The Prophet" the two afformetioned novels and a few more that I forget right now. But I simply LOOOVE these books!! Check this Author out! Frank E. Perretti 8)
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:51 pm

I've felt the presence of demons. Especially in my bedroom at night. I just KNOW they are there sometimes. They are actually the fuel for most of my Horror storys. When things get outta control, I simply command them to leave in Jesus' name and they are gone. The trick is to actually believe ( have Faith) that Jesus will protect you and kick them out.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:37 pm

Funny you should mention him Jimenem. After my first visit to the hospital, my aunt and uncle took me out to this flea market where another niece of theirs has a stall. As I walked around the tables in almost every single booth was something that reminded me of something that was in my house as a child. I just walked around without talking and sort of took it all in. Then, in a basket in the front were some of those free online "travelling" books. And on top was "The Prophet" by Frank Peretti. I started reading it and what happens to the character in the book is so similar to what happened to me and earned me a buttcheek full of haldol that I had to leave the book alone.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:04 pm

The Prophet is one of the few of his that I haven't read yet, So I don't know exactly what you're talking about. But i will soon. Are you completely closed off to attempting to read This present darkness, It's actually a very comforting book if you look at it the right way. It's just a suggestion. Sry if I brought back bad memories.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:11 pm

Oh don't apologize. It's ok. There is just so much strange that happened to me and I'm not afraid of the darkside anymore because I believe I beat it...but I'm walking this tightrope of a certain undeniability of certain things that transpired and the realization that there is also a mental illness explanation for some of it. There are also some things that remain unexplained for me and I have a feeling that I am supposed to be DOING something, but I don't know what it is.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:06 pm

Heres my advise on not knowing what you should be doing. . . . Umm. . .Why don't you just ask? Ask God what it is he wants you to do. And ask truly believing that he'll answer. And then consult what he has said to people is your particular situation. I'll Pm you with some good verses either tonight or tommorow. If you want them that is. . . :)
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:58 pm

The only thing I know for sure is that I am comfortable posting here.

And that's IT. The only thing that seems right at the moment. I am at a complete loss about everything else.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby FutureStar1977 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:38 am

I am looking for content for a website I am helping my friend with. It is a paranormal site. I did NOT want to go to other paranormal sites and take content. So I am asking anyone if they want to openly share stories with me or photos that she can put on her site. Anything would be greatly appreciated!

She is currently working on the "stories and photo" section. She needs people to be willing to submit their paranormal stories, expereinces, and photos (if you have any).

If you want to be credited for the story, please put your name and the city you live in the message to me.

You can simply put your responses here at the message board, or if you would like to send me pictures or your stories by regular email, please email me at ghostlover26@yahoo.com

Thank you for your help!
Jim Carrey Is My Inspiration!-
http://www.jimcarreyworld.com
FutureStar1977
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby Jimenem » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:02 pm

I'll see what I can come up with. I've studied UFO's VERY exhaustively. I've seen nearly EVERY documentary out there on the subject. May take a while, But I'll try. :D
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:03 pm

If UFO's aren't what your looking for. I've also studied, mind powers, and ghosts/demonic presences.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby FutureStar1977 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:50 am

Jimenem wrote:If UFO's aren't what your looking for. I've also studied, mind powers, and ghosts/demonic presences.

Anything with ghosts, hauntings, etc. I have studied these fields as well. I was just wanting people personal experiences to add to a paranormal website. Anything that is added to it, you will be given full credit for it being your story.
Jim Carrey Is My Inspiration!-
http://www.jimcarreyworld.com
FutureStar1977
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby Jimenem » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:49 pm

Oh ok, well I've not really expierenced anything nearly as exciting as Lammy's expierience, actually i don't think I've expierienced anything dealing with ghosts, Demons maybe. . . But not ghosts. 8)
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to Off Topic