Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Jay Leno and Terry Bradshaw

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Jay Leno and Terry Bradshaw

Postby carreypunkrawker » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:57 am

Jay Leno has Terry Bradshaw on his show a lot! The other night, Jay brought out a cake that said "Congratulations Terry Bradshaw! 20th Anniversary" and had the number 25 candle on it. Then Terry blew out the candle and Jay tried to put Terry's face in the cake to where he would dent the cake. <br><br>Then Jay goes "you were supposed to make a dent!" and Terry goes "I was?" and then throws the cake onto Leno and dumps it on his head and before we know it the two are wrestling on the Tonight Show stage having a cake fight. Jay got most of the cake though. It was hilarious. <br><br>Terry was on the floor trying to wrestle Jay down and all. It was hilarious! Did anyone see this? I was laughing really hard. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Yupper, I saw it too!

Postby Canadian Jayne » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:32 pm

I enjoyed it when they read his mail.<br>How he called for the cheque in the restaurant.<br>The cake wresting was good too, that was nice<br>of Terry to give his watch away.<br>What about this question,<br>What was your worst date.<br>I wonder what Jim's worst date was???? <p></p><i></i>
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Yupper, I saw it too!

Postby carreypunkrawker » Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:13 pm

my worst date? the time when the guy stood me up. <p></p><i></i>
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

I remember a time like that too!

Postby Canadian Jayne » Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:25 pm

I think mine was when I was just starting to date., I was 16 or 17 yrs old.<br>The guy didn't show up for three hours or so, I was so<br>looking forward to the date.<br>It was that day I decided never to wait that long for a man again, it was a good rule to learn early.<br>After a half an hour, I leave.<br>Then I say "time waits for no man" and I try to<br>leave a note or message somewhere. <p></p><i></i>
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to Off Topic