Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

this is all i have.

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

this is all i have.

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:49 am

this sounds pathedic, but this site is like all i have. all i do is go to school come home and go on here. Jim and his movies and this site is all i have.i know it sounds pathedic but its true! im weird right!?
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Postby thecablegal » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:08 am

*edit*
Last edited by thecablegal on Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Muse - 10, 11, 14, 22 & 23 November 2006
Muse - Wembley Stadium - 16 & 17 June 2007
Muse - Royal Albert Hall - 12 April 2008
Muse - 10 November 2009 & 13 November 2009
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: this is all i have.

Postby quirky » Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:44 am

jims_lost_daughter wrote:this sounds pathedic, but this site is like all i have. all i do is go to school come home and go on here. Jim and his movies and this site is all i have.i know it sounds pathedic but its true! im weird right!?

Oh no. You're not weird. You're young. You're probably also overlooking the other things that you have in your life...it can be easy to do. I'm glad this is a nice place for you to be.

You are at a tough age. I remember 15 with horror! I moved to another country and I was terrified!

But surely there are some people at school that you talk to? Maybe you could make some plans with them to do things.

What are you interested in? Do you enjoy reading?

I can understand how people can feel isolated sometimes. The world of the internet doesn't really provide you with the kind of company a person needs.

If you reach out to others at school and share a laugh, you may discover that you have a lot to offer. I'm sure you do.

:)
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:32 pm

hey jims_lost_daughter...even i go to work & come home & surf this site before going to bed....but i think its quite normal to do that as it makes us feel gud & happy. :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:16 am

quirky....
its not that i dont talk to people at school, and i do read and do other things, but this seems to be the only place i find fun peace, and escape. i laugh, and joke and do things...sometimes, but i only find happiness away from that..i guess is what im trying to say.
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Postby MrsCarreyToBe » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:50 am

your not weird, we're here for you :D and im sure Jim would be glad to hear that you love his movies so much.
j u l i a.
MrsCarreyToBe
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby FutureStar1977 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:52 am

No, you are not weird. Like it has been said before (and you are probably tired of hearing it by now) but you are young. I remember when I was 15. I had school, no job since I could not work yet, and I would come home and watch movies. I did not have internet then (Geez...am I showing my age or what?) but I also had many hobbies and things to keep me busy.

But no, you are not weird. If it bothers you that you feel that you have nothing else, then try to get involved in activities at school. I did drama club and plays. Or you can take up a new hobby.
Jim Carrey Is My Inspiration!-
http://www.jimcarreyworld.com
FutureStar1977
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Return to Off Topic