Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Something funny

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Something funny

Postby Twigggy » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:04 pm

I saw something funny the other day. It was a billboard in bakersfield it said " When God said, Thou shalt not kill he meant it. This reminds me of George W. Bush and the idiots that voted him in that claim to be Christ-like. George Bush never did a Damn days work in his entire life. He got everything from his worthless sack of garbage father. And yesterday when he was told about the 40 soliders that died because of him all he said was, Oh thats too bad, but I believe were doing whats right! You people that voted for Bush, WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE? If I knew I was responsible for all these deaths I couldn't get out of bed, and if I knew half of America didn't want me to go to war in the first place, I sure as hell wouldn't do it. They dont want a Democracy in iraq. America is doing no-good there. Get the hell out of the whitehouse George Bush. Not only should he be kicked out, he should be sent to prison with dick. The only thing these right-wing idiots can come up with is, Remember 9-11? This has nothing to do with 9-11 STUPID. If you did your damn home-work you would know Sadam not only had nothing to do with 9-11, he was enemies with Bin Laden! Whats America going to do play god and invade every country? I really cant watch the news anymore. This whole thing is getting me so shock up and pissed off.
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby thecablegal » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:16 pm

I hate seeing anything that mentions 9-11

Personally, fed up of discussing Pres Bush, can't stand the guy, but the decision was made, and we have to live with it.

There is a massive board discussing this kind of thing somewhere else on the site.
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Twigggy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:08 pm

[quote="thecablegal"]I hate seeing anything that mentions 9-11

Personally, fed up of discussing Pres Bush, can't stand the guy, but the decision was made, and we have to live with it.

Who made this decision? The American people sure as hell didn't most of us voted for Kerry. He stole the election again. If Hitler ran America would we have to live with it and keep our mouths shut?
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby kblixt » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:23 pm

Bush's first term did more bad then good so lets see what improves on or f's up in his second term.
From Liar Liar:
Secretary: He knocked over another ATM. This time at knife point. He needs your legal advice.
Fletcher: [picking up phone and shouting] Stop breaking the law, ***hole!
kblixt
Copper Mountain

Postby carreyd away » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:56 am

I saw a bumper sticker today that read: "God Help America"

says it all...
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby Twigggy » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:28 am

Yep. I'm not even a democrat, and I voted for Kerry. He seemed cool and really kicked Bush's ass on that first debate. You could tell how nervous the Constipated little squirrel was all he did was call Kerry a flip-flopper, thats all the idiot could come up with. When he was told over 30 Americans died yesterday he didn't even seem to care.
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Return to Off Topic