Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Bush Winning...

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Postby JIMCaRrEy » Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:32 pm

Its sad that Bush won again, I was strongly against him, he won because of the older generation of the US population, the majority of the youth voted Kerry. States like California or New York were pro Kerry while the rural states from the middle voted Bush :roll:

Remember what Carrey said in the Playboy? I think he's damn right!
JIMCaRrEy
The Dead Pool

Postby jimliker » Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:58 pm

i agree with Jim too.

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 pm

Yes, mee too. It's a really good opinion.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby THE 5th KIND » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:39 am

right!-Bush`s a joke.-i guess if you would ask him what New Zealand is, he would answer: a sort of tea.- ](*,)
THE 5th KIND
Me, Myself & Irene

DIE BUSH DIE!

Postby Jim Carreys Gal » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:12 pm

Bush is a mofo! And I can honestly say that I am NOT proud to say that Im an American...I know a lot I mean A LOT about politics I grew up with politics cuz my parents particiapted a lot in it when they were younger and it just rubbed of to me...so yea I hate him with a passion and he better watch it cuz america has been split in two and someone out there IM SURE wants to see him die..if you get my drift!

Melissa

~*~*~*~*My Website~*~*~*~*~*
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=JustGoingBowlin
"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."
~Jim Carrey~

www.threescompany.com
Jim Carreys Gal
All In Good Taste

Postby ShelleyLynne_ » Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:15 am

my gut says that it sucks *ss, BIG TIME.
Proud of Jim for talking about that (but it doesn't make me wanna go buy a playboy)
I donno what the hell happened, but I do know a lot of people lied to me. INTERNET BAD. I don't trust anyone.
ShelleyLynne_
Introducing Janet

Postby Twigggy » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:11 pm

It is a shame that the Election went the way it did. I know somone who went to fight in Iraq and now he is very messed up. One night he was crying telling his father how he had to kill mothers and Children and Fathers over there. Not only should Bush be kicked out of office but he should be tried in a court of Law and sent to prison the rest of his life with big Dick.
We have a turd in the white house he never won the election in 2000 in the first place. The biggest attack on America 9-11 was on his watch for God sake! He had a chance to get Bin Laden in Tora Bora but let him slip away. But its ok he can send your kids over to iraq and die because God told him to. And dont worry when your children die because God will take them up to heaven. Geez Louise. Iraq did nothing to us! He lied about WMD's lied to our country lied to our Army he is the worst president our country has ever seen!
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby Twigggy » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:21 am

Whats up with Christians voting for this guy? Doesn't the bible say thou shalt not kill? Take alook at these pics if your young dont look http://irregulartimes.com/dead.html
I have been talking about this election a good 8 months before it happened on this forum on other forums to my friends. And none of my friends voted for Bush, I dont have any stupid friends all my friends are smart people who know what the hell they are talking about.
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby carreyd away » Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:16 am

Twigggy wrote:Whats up with Christians voting for this guy? Doesn't the bible say thou shalt not kill?

I agree fully. He is also for the Death Penalty but against abortion. Oxy-moron.
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby Twigggy » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:07 am

I agree fully. He is also for the Death Penalty but against abortion. Oxy-moron.

You know whats funny about that? In 1971 he got his girlfriend pregnant then paid for her abortion! What a hyopcrite, he is a disgrace to the country nothing good has came out of this man. The Commander and Thief. I guess any idiot can be president if they CLAIM to be christian and give mourning parents, wives, husbands a pat on the back. I'm glad to see that there are alot good people on this board like you and other posters who tell it the way it is.

Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby carreyd away » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:54 pm

I pride myself on being politically informed and I am absolutely stunned by the people's support of this man. Only half of the population voted for him and they act as though he won by a landslide. This means for every Pro-Bush there is an Anti-Bush. Sometimes I feel like our country is like that old fable "The Emporer has New Clothes" Can't they see the truth? It scares the living hell out of me. I've had friends die in Iraq in defending a "freedom" that they weren't sure what they were really fighting for. The more I know about this administration, the less sleep I get. That's why I had to stop watching the news. I feel as though I'm going insane and no one believes that the enemy is us. Money, power, greed = death. Why do innocent people have to die for one man's ego? They should put Bush and Saddam in a death cage match and let them battle to the death. It'll cost a whole lot less, innocent people won't be harmed and the evil's will be slaughtered.

Sorry, I'm ranting...
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby THE 5th KIND » Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:10 pm

you`re so right.-but this is the world we live in.-
it`s all about money and power, seems like there`s almost nothing
else left.-only people with an world-wide-knowlegde realizing the crimes
our politics are pushing us throu.-
and politics depending on.....the industries.-
there are so many things going the wrong way.-and there still is the
one, most urgent queston:
how are we able to stop this?
i really do believe that there`s a way without war, without powerty, without unfainess.-
there must b a way out of our dull world.-
THE 5th KIND
Me, Myself & Irene

Postby Twigggy » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:07 pm

[quote="carreyd away"]I pride myself on being politically informed and I am absolutely stunned by the people's support of this man. Only half of the population voted for him and they act as though he won by a landslide.

Its almost like right wing christians can be brain-washed by anyone who says "God Bless" or "I'm Christain" people always think our Country right or wrong we have to back it. which we dont. I really dont know why anyone could vote for him after all that he did. Alot of people who signed for the army after 9-11 wanted to get back at bin laden but where do they have to go? Iraq and die in a war that had NOTHING to do with 9-11!
I felt really sick when I heard Bush won I couldn't believe it. If this war is such a great Cause MR bush then why dont you send your daughters?!
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Previous

Return to Off Topic