Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

The Best & The Worst Dressed Stars

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

The Best & The Worst Dressed Stars

Postby jimliker » Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:41 pm

WHO and Herald Sun have revealed
the best and worst dressed celebrities.

The Best Dressed Stars:

1. Charlize Theron

Always dressed in the most feminine shades, Theron exudes old-style Hollywood glamour. Whether it was her stunning ultra-feminine pastel yellow Christian Dior gown during the Golden Globe awards or the glimmering champagne gown during the Oscars, Theron enchanted all hearts with her old-fashioned appeal.

2. Uma Thurman

Elegance is a good word to describe Uma, she is one of Hollywood's best dressed leading ladies. She has earned recognition as one of Hollywood's A-list actresses and is one of the sexiest women in the world.

3. Naomi Watts

The secret to Watts's elegance lies in her simplicity. The lovely lady hasn't forgotten her indie roots, often opting for flirty dresses by Aussie designer Collette Dinnigan and funky pieces from Prada.

4. Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp's wardrobe is an extension of the actor's personality - elegant, sophisticated and dignified. The actor's new look during the 2004 Oscars - blonde-streaked haircut, with shaved off trademark goatee, and a tux - definitely made him sketch out a memorable place for himself.

5. Sarah Jessica Parker

Parker is renowned for her fabulous designer wardrobe and devotion to fashion. As the recipient of the 2004 Costume Institute Award, Parker is the Audrey Hepburn of the 21st century. She's poised, chic, and the ultimate trendsetter.

6. Sharon Stone

Sharon Stone figured as a fashion icon in Eleanor Lambert's 'Ultimate Style: The Best of the Best Dressed List'. She made Gap glamorous, when she paired an everyday turtleneck with a Giorgio Armani velvet coat and a long skirt in 1996 Oscars.

7. Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani tops every best-dressed list because she is a designer's palette. They practically trip over themselves to dress the one and only. She is always adventurous and rarely too provocative.

8. Jake Gyllenhall

Over the years, he's made casuals his 'look', and wears them with grace and elan. For Jake Gyllenhaal, there can hardly be another actor more fashionable in comparison.

9. Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton is known for her elegant fashion statements. The breathtakingly gorgeous lady gives new definition to the word 'fashion' when she takes a trip down the glamour lane.

10. Andre 3000

Andre 3000's subtle looks firmly places the flamboyant frontman first in a list of the world's most dapper dressers organised by a poll created by a panel of fashion experts and editor of Esquire magazine. Esquire's fashion director said that Andre 3000 is a complete individual.

The Worst Dressed Stars:

1. Lil Kim

People magazine has bestowed two titles on the diva rapper: The year’s worst dressed and The year’s least dressed. She has too many cut-outs in her dresses that she could have almost gotten away with. Poor Lil Kim – she’s destined to be the worst dressed woman in music forever if she doesn’t stop choosing her own clothes.

2. Mariah Carrey

Mariah Carrey was voted one of The Worst Dressed People of All Time by People Magazine! She was also No. 9 in the list of fashion guru Mr Blackwell’s worst-dressed celebrities of 2000.

3. Carson Kressley

The whiney self-proclaimed "fashionista" Carson Kressley, a fashion consultant, is considered to be the worst dressed of them all. Some say that he manages to look like he dressed in the dark and is legally colourblind.

4. Bai Ling

Bai Ling made an impression at the Wild Wild West premiere when she proudly showed off her bald hairdo from recently filming Anna and the King. But going by the hairdo and bad dressing sense maybe she really did come from the wild.

5. Kimberly Stewart

Celebrities have always dazzled us with their elegance and originality. But Kimberly Stewart? Well, let's just say that some of her red-carpet strutts baffle and, on occasion, make us laugh...out loud.

6. Serena Williams

Serena Williams once said, "I think I would make a good fashion stylist, telling people what to wear, what not to wear. I'd do a good job," said Serena. Well, instead of working on others maybe she should work on herself first.
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:06 am

definitly ...johnny depp and Charlize theron are awsome dressers. Uma therman bugs me.... i dunt rele notice what she wears...she just annoys me.
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Postby samurai_cable » Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:54 am

I think I actually saw this in The Who not so long ago... and yes, those people (lil' kim for example) did look really bad... :?

Johnny Depp is really cool 8)
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Return to Off Topic