Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

"Spank You Very Much"

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

"Spank You Very Much"

Postby Cheryl Anna » Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:17 am

I sent a fan letter, poem, and a picture of me to the fan mail address listed at this website in Sherman Oaks in July, 2003. In October, I received my poem, my own picture back, and a "Spank You Very Much" picture of Jim Carrey. (I asked them to send me a current picture-but I'm sure that they didn't even read my letter.)
In November, I sent two poems, a picture of me, and a fan letter requesting a current picture of Jim Carrey all to the Beverly Hills address. Today, July 22, I received my two poems, the picture of me, and another "Spank You Very Much".
Cheryl Anna
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby cotton » Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:34 am

They really need a new pic. of Jim. That one has got to be at least 10 years old. Who knows maybe his people have tried to get him to take a new pic and sign it but maybe he turned them down like he does his fans.lol Why do they keep sending you back your stuff tho? Thats kind of weird.
cotton
JCO Staff

more information

Postby Cheryl Anna » Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:10 am

The picture I sent both times was taken last spring by my mother. It is of me, wearing a jackett and jeans, sitting on a curb beside my wheelchair. My dog at the time, Shasta(she died last fall), is beside me on her leash and I am adjusting her sweater.

The poems were copies of my poems as they were pusblished in "Generations", a publication of THE NATIONAL ATAXIA FOUNDATION. One of the poems, "Crack the Code", appears on my homepage (link is below).
Cheryl Anna
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Return to Off Topic