Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Xscape

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Xscape

Postby jim carrey 85 » Sat May 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Oh yeah :D :) NEW SONG!Duet with Timberlake :D

"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Re: Xscape

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri May 23, 2014 1:34 am

Very Creative, nice dancing song
I like the way J.T. did it, well done :D
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jim carrey 85 » Thu May 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Canadian Jayne wrote:Very Creative, nice dancing song
I like the way J.T. did it, well done :D

It's nice that Michael is here even 5 years after he died because he's such a legend and they did good job with his hologram it's good to keep legacy :) today, artists are just NO!Bieber,Eminem,Rihanna....all crap.
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby grinchy steve » Fri May 30, 2014 10:02 am

I like the radio-version without Timberlake more. "Love never felt so good" sounds like it could have been on the 'Off the Wall' album. Pure Jackson in every possible way.

"Slave to the Rythm" also pleases me. That song is mixed with Justin Bieber, I have nothing against him, but ofcours, the version without him is way better.

There are more good MJ songs on the new album. Both versions. Gonna buy it this weekend. :)
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby jim carrey 85 » Fri May 30, 2014 3:53 pm

grinchy steve wrote:I like the radio-version without Timberlake more. "Love never felt so good" sounds like it could have been on the 'Off the Wall' album. Pure Jackson in every possible way.

"Slave to the Rythm" also pleases me. That song is mixed with Justin Bieber, I have nothing against him, but ofcours, the version without him is way better.

There are more good MJ songs on the new album. Both versions. Gonna buy it this weekend. :)

I like more without Timberlake too but he voluntarily as a fan called producers because he wanted to do duet :D :) Slave to the rythm is good song but for that hologram performance i would choose stronger song like Xscape :D :) but anyways hologram is AMAZING! exscept his face (of course they couldnt do exact face because of all plastic surgerys :D)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Return to Off Topic