Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Winter Blues, what music can help lift you up out

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Re: Winter Blues, what music can help lift you up out

Postby fluffy » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:53 pm

lmao...........oooh nooo, i can feel an earworm coming on.........lol.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:42 am

Excellent songs
thanks for sharing
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:08 am

What is earworm?
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:22 pm

an earworm is a song which gets in your brain and keeps burrowing through your ears so you hear it whirling round your thoughts for HOURS.......lol..usually when you want to go to sleep....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Canadian Jayne » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:19 am

Now I understand
Yes, there's a song
on D & D that stays with me
days after I watch it and I'm
humming the tune and thinking
oh ya, that reminds me of that scene
So true.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Canadian Jayne » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:35 am

So funny, thanks for sharing
my grkids will love this
I luv it too
Thanks again Cath..
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Catherine » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:11 pm

fluffy wrote:an earworm is a song which gets in your brain and keeps burrowing through your ears so you hear it whirling round your thoughts for HOURS.......lol..usually when you want to go to sleep....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahah!!! YES! it can happen, or during the day, it gets stuck in your head, we should have a reunion all JC ppls on here, :) like a get together, save our money all meet like lets say, in Ontario, my Uncle is a manager of a nice hotel there , the nicest part, FOOD :) classy buffet on Sunday, im emagining that, we all could do it in honor of JC's serving people with laughs for 30 years kinda thing,,,,and mabye he would show up? ay wishfull thinking, just sayin putting it out there...maybe we can do it for next year, give us enough time to save up for a trip....like a banquet in honor of him honoring him all his fans, not the rich and famous dudes, the commonary people, like us!!! WOW< and i keep getting these thoughts, about his grandson, why am i thinking he is going to be iin a movie with Jim!!!! like something like the Ventrilliquist, cant spell it, but you know what i mean. hey did i hear Jane is from Canada some where out there? So am i!! im out there too!! :) :) :) and wann meet for tea sometime Canadian Jane, I live in B.C but i travel to Ontario once a year to viisit my family, where are you at, somewhere...oh i can see that happening, JC and his Grandson, Jackson, hey is his name same innitials as JC? that would be neat!!! but thing is JC would have to really protect him, oh my GOD just had a thought!! JC, is Charles Chaplin and Jackson is the KID! that would be so neat to see dont ya think...I am so happy JC is in Bliss and AWE!! sending him lots of possitive energy, LOVE joy and happy smiles!!! the power of a good thought and word is much, sending out good vibes allways to him, though here, there, anywhere!! and everywhere, he is blessed and deserves royal happiness and nothing short of ay? visions of loveliness, is what ever you percieve in you heart, and believe it to be true, it manifests and blooms into a reality so wonderful unique and you. God bless Jim Carrey, aka James Eugine Carrey with good things, peace and love! and have a wonderful day, enjoying life, making moments last, and just being, enjoy the messages it brings, and share it with others, hey hows this, i make it yesterday!? Love you guys ad thanks for being part of a global healing work in the art of laughter and smiles!! he he... "love is something when you give it away, so keep on giving her' up up and away" peace xo
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Catherine » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Canadian Jayne wrote:So funny, thanks for sharing
my grkids will love this
I luv it too
Thanks again Cath..

Thanks Canadian Jayne! cant wait to share with my grdaugher, seen her only 1 time, she is 3 years old, im her favorite gramma :) glad you liked it, it put a smile on my face too! did you see the other one by gummy bear, called gummy bear song,,just had a good cry, made the video yeasterday i just posted above this, and just ball'd me eyes out, every time...makes me feel good :) strange ay have a great week!!! hope u enjoy the video,
Catherine

Postby cotton » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:58 pm

You're thinking of his brother John and his Sisters Pat and Rita. they are from Canada. Jane is from Santa Monica California. I love your video, Catherine! I also enjoyed the "You are my Sunshine" and "Close to You" videos :) Here is one I made a few years ago. It always puts a smile on my face. :)

www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:48 pm

cotton wrote:You're thinking of his brother John and his Sisters Pat and Rita. they are from Canada. Jane is from Santa Monica California. I love your video, Catherine! I also enjoyed the "You are my Sunshine" and "Close to You" videos :) Here is one I made a few years ago. It always puts a smile on my face. :)

OH COtton!! nice to hear from you!! thinking about you, but im sure when i watch this video you posted i will cry..thats why I am very slow in watching JC's movies, very slow, very intense for me, im stuck on this movie you oposted and trueman, havnt moved past that, to see even,..eternal spotless mind yet, i cant sleep after i seen some of the great ones he did, sticks with me thanks for posting and thanks for the comment about my video i did .. :D how ya doin?other wise...
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:52 pm

cotton wrote:You're thinking of his brother John and his Sisters Pat and Rita. they are from Canada. Jane is from Santa Monica California. I love your video, Catherine! I also enjoyed the "You are my Sunshine" and "Close to You" videos :) Here is one I made a few years ago. It always puts a smile on my face. :)

Cotton I sware, i watch 31 sec of it and had to stop, started to cry...who is that singing, i ...cant see that now, its making me cry too much, so i have to wait a bit...thanks for s harring its too beautiful xo :D
Catherine

Postby cotton » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:47 am

I am ok how are you?

That is Michael Stipe from REM and Jim as Andy Kaufman and Tony Clifton singing

Whenever I hear this song I think about how they played it in "Look Who's Talking" and how John Travolta danced around with Mikey

www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:25 am

Love that song ! I sing that just random once in a while in my kitchen like I have outburst sometimes I feel like happy and that's one of the songs I just burst out and sing and then add a bit of dancing to it them someone comes in and makes fun of me or laughs or says ah stop but I don't listen :-) OK where is that clip with john travolta is that the one in the kitchen :-)
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:26 am

Wait r u saying that is Jim s voice on that song v
Catherine

Postby cotton » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:37 am

yup