Jim Carrey Online

Jim drops out of Dumb & Dumber!

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.
Filming September 24 - November 2013

Re: Jim drops out of Dumb & Dumber!

Postby jim carrey 85 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:30 am

Nick wrote:I don't think Jim wants to wait until next year to shoot this movie. This thing ''we start filming in may or june 2013'' is just a lie honestly to give the fans a little hope, but as i said in previous posts, i don't think this movie will happen after all. Early next year (in january, february) i'm very sure that Jim will say in an interview ''No, it's not happening. Sorry guys!''

You see i dont want to me and you be bad guys here but we are just realistic and thinking same :) But wat could be his next movie ??? i mean if dumb and dumber to shooting NEXT year he must do something until then?? Maybe Bruce 2 or Ace 3 or PIERRE PIERRE
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby Nick » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Jim Carrey 85 wrote: But wat could be his next movie ??? i mean if dumb and dumber to shooting NEXT year he must do something until then?? Maybe Bruce 2 or Ace 3 or PIERRE PIERRE

I would like to choose a film this fall, to begin filming early next year (january, february or march). But he's lazy and boring so... i think there's no hope for a new film.

Bruce Almighty 2 - i think this will be made...but next year in fall or even december (the script is in the work)
Ace Ventura 3 - 0 % chances
Pierre Pierre - this film for him is a closed chapter. I bet Russell Brand will take the part because this role represents him. Brand smoke, was a drug addict, has a colorful language :roll: and all that.

If he will make after all a new movie i bet will be something new (not Ripley's, Sober Buddies, Under Cover etc.). That's my opinion.
Nick
Batman Forever

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Nick wrote:I don't think Jim wants to wait until next year to shoot this movie. This thing ''we start filming in may or june 2013'' is just a lie honestly to give the fans a little hope, but as i said in previous posts, i don't think this movie will happen after all. Early next year (in january, february) i'm very sure that Jim will say in an interview ''No, it's not happening. Sorry guys!''

I don't think it's a lie because if it was it would be better to just let people know now.
Besides Jeff is gonna start shooting the second season of his new show in November and I know it's gonna take months to finish it of, not to mention that he will be shooting for probably 12 hours a day... No time to fit into the schedule.
What they said made sense to me.
I will wait as long as I need to see Jim's work. No matter what it is.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby jim carrey 85 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:30 pm

But whyy they at all in the beggining said shooting in september!!! i mean first Jim was a problem now he is ok, then Warner idiots and now when even they approved Dumb and Dumber To JEFF start's to be idiot. From the begining shooting suppose to be in September why he didnt said that he gonna shoot season 2 of his show? Then Dumb 2 could be made from may to avgust this summer, and now it;s june next year !! Oh god this movie just doesn't want to be made :( but anyway cant wait for Burt Wonderstone :)
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:47 am

Jim Carrey 85 wrote:But whyy they at all in the beggining said shooting in september!!! i mean first Jim was a problem now he is ok, then Warner idiots and now when even they approved Dumb and Dumber To JEFF start's to be idiot. From the begining shooting suppose to be in September why he didnt said that he gonna shoot season 2 of his show? Then Dumb 2 could be made from may to avgust this summer, and now it;s june next year !! Oh god this movie just doesn't want to be made :( but anyway cant wait for Burt Wonderstone :)

Again: We don't know what happen. We weren't there. Still, since when has life been black or white? They said it because that's probably what they wanted... But life (things) get in the way and it can't happen like that anymore. It's life.

Listen, no one is an idiot just because they can't fit the schedule that you/we want.
Jeff said that Jim overreacted and that he agreed with Jim. If the studio is being an idiot and it doesn't give the "OK" for the movie to be done it's not the actors fault.
Jim had the reaction he did out of frustration which I'm sure everyone knows what it feels like, but you don't know what happen... Did it ever crossed your mind that it may have been a stunt to see the reaction of people towards the possibility of the movie not to be done and therefore showing the studio how much WE wanted it? That it's worth investing in it? :)

Now, a good movie takes months to be shoot. Would YOU prefer a bad movie right now, than a good one in a couple of months? I believe it will be worth the wait.
And I get it... it's frustrating to wait but as fans... we have been doing that and will continue to do it for a long, long time, haven't we? It comes with the "job". :lol: :D
Jeff has a career and I have been watching his new show and it's a God damn good one. And I hate seeing the news so the show really got me. 8)

The TV schedule of shooting TV shows is more or less the same (I know cause I like CSI: NY and I follow Gary Sinise and he mentions every time he comes back to work): They start around August or in some cases in the Fall (depends on the air date). With CSI: NY because the shows aires from September to May (more or less) The cast has to start shooting a month before... (Late July in this case... ^^)
But Jeff's show actually aired in April so it's gonna last all Summer so they will shot later in the year. :)
Really... The schedule for DD2 is correct for what they both said.
And Jim isn't doing anything before that. At least so far, we don't know anything.

Trust me. you don't need to get your hopes high if you don't want to but have a little faith.
Can't wait to see Burt Wonderstone too ^^
Oh and who knows. We may see him in the remake of "In Living Color"... :P
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Twigggy » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:11 am

Now it looks like they might start shooting a little sooner than May/June?!

http://www.abc4.com/entertainment/story ... PK8vg.cspx
Follow me on Twitter: @RealJackBristow
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:55 am

Nice, that sounds good :).
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:11 am

YEAH!
It's just a matter of waiting a bit more.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby carreylegend » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Still don't understand why someone who is suppose to like JC would call him lazy and boring, come on who knows what is going on for him to make this happen, I'll bet he's working his ass off. Can't imagine anyone I like saying negative stuff about them, anything they do you just want to support whatever the circumstances. Now I can bang on all day about some trashy, social climbing, hard faced, attention seekeer, who doormatted herself for ten years just to wave and dress up all day, who married one of our princes bec I think she is horrid but then I have never claimed to like her, so don't get why you would be so neg about JC who you have liked before.
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby jim carrey 85 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:55 am

carreylegend wrote:Still don't understand why someone who is suppose to like JC would call him lazy and boring, come on who knows what is going on for him to make this happen, I'll bet he's working his ass off. Can't imagine anyone I like saying negative stuff about them, anything they do you just want to support whatever the circumstances. Now I can bang on all day about some trashy, social climbing, hard faced, attention seekeer, who doormatted herself for ten years just to wave and dress up all day, who married one of our princes bec I think she is horrid but then I have never claimed to like her, so don't get why you would be so neg about JC who you have liked before.

AGree with you totally, but i didnt said anything like he is boring, stupid, lazy!!!!!! Jim IS THE BEST ACTOR OF ALL TIMEEEE, LOVE HIM FOREVER !!!!
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby Nick » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:38 am

Jim Carrey 85 wrote:
carreylegend wrote:Still don't understand why someone who is suppose to like JC would call him lazy and boring, .

but i didnt said anything like he is boring, stupid, lazy!!!!!! Jim IS THE BEST ACTOR OF ALL TIMEEEE, LOVE HIM FOREVER !!!!

@ Jim Carrey 85 don't worry...his comment was for me.
Nick
Batman Forever

Postby Nick » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:57 am

carreylegend wrote:Still don't understand why someone who is suppose to like JC would call him lazy and boring.

My apologies, now I noticed. I wanted to say he's lazy and seems bored, not he's boring, but I hurried.
Nick
Batman Forever

Postby lspearman » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:25 am

I think Jim is a wonderful man if he never does another movie I think he has worked very hard his entire life from what I can tell and maybe it would be good for him to take a little break for a bit and just enjoy all that he has already accomplished. I can't imagine anyone calling him lazy or boring why would they say that?? Because they are jealous ??? I don't get it maybe just because maybe just maybe he likes to hang around the house and maybe even just enjoy his family??? Or maybe it's because he don't run all around town partying and running after woman yes he might be a single man as far as I know but he's a good man. I think all of that is a good thing Jim should do what ever makes Jim happy and not worry about anything anyone else says about him it's no one else's business what he does look at all he has already done he probably has all the money him and his family would ever need now maybe he should just enjoy it and them for a while life is 2 short look how fast 5 years fly by next thing you know he will be 60 then 70 enjoy it while you can Jim. Nighty Night :wink:
lspearman
The Mask

Postby fluffy » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:42 am

LMAO.....good heavens Carreylegend, 'off to the tower with you......tis treason' !!! :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Carrey's Girl » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:47 am

lspearman wrote:I think Jim is a wonderful man if he never does another movie I think he has worked very hard his entire life from what I can tell and maybe it would be good for him to take a little break for a bit and just enjoy all that he has already accomplished. I can't imagine anyone calling him lazy or boring why would they say that?? Because they are jealous ??? I don't get it maybe just because maybe just maybe he likes to hang around the house and maybe even just enjoy his family??? Or maybe it's because he don't run all around town partying and running after woman yes he might be a single man as far as I know but he's a good man. I think all of that is a good thing Jim should do what ever makes Jim happy and not worry about anything anyone else says about him it's no one else's business what he does look at all he has already done he probably has all the money him and his family would ever need now maybe he should just enjoy it and them for a while life is 2 short look how fast 5 years fly by next thing you know he will be 60 then 70 enjoy it while you can Jim. Nighty Night :wink:

I agree :D
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

PreviousNext

Return to (2014) Dumb and Dumber To