Jim Carrey Online

Dumb & Dumber Sequel! It's on!! It's coming!

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.
Filming September 24 - November 2013

Re: Dumb & Dumber Sequel! It's on!! It's coming!

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:52 pm

cotton wrote:Ya but she wants to be part of it anyway. She tweeted the Farrellys asking them to bring back Mary Swanson

As long as Jim is ok with that. Why not?
But I have a feeling it won't happen.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Ya me too cause I think she would have been asked by now. She tweeted Jim and told him she loved him but he never answered her.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby jim carrey 85 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:35 am

cotton wrote:Ya me too cause I think she would have been asked by now. She tweeted Jim and told him she loved him but he never answered her.lol

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA KING!
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:03 am

cotton wrote:Ya me too cause I think she would have been asked by now. She tweeted Jim and told him she loved him but he never answered her.lol

Exactly.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:06 am

I believe Jim will do what is best for the movie
and the cast around him
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Canadian Jayne wrote:I believe Jim will do what is best for the movie
and the cast around him

I agree too.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Veysel » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Jeff Daniels Says 'Dumb And Dumber' Sequel Will Start Filming In September
Jeff Daniels plays very smart on "The Newsroom," but he's also beloved for playing very dumb. On "Late Night," the actor confirmed that the long-awaited "Dumb and Dumber" sequel is actually happening. He anticipates filming will start in September of this year.

“It’ll be the 20th anniversary of the first one next year when it’s released," he said of the sequel. "I’ve seen the script. It’s hysterical. We’re middle-aged. We’re not pretending we aren’t. We’re middle-aged and we’re still that stupid.”

Last month, the fate of the sequel was in jeopardy when Warner Bros. dropped the project after sitting on it for almost a year. But Universal Studios stepped in and picked it up. The film, which will of course star Jim Carrey as well, is called "Dumb and Dumber To."

In The New York Daily News, Daniels gave all the credit to Carrey for the movie even happening. "Jim has been against all sequels, and you know, understandably so," Daniels said. "But he turned 50 and that will mellow you out, and suddenly he's going, 'Let's have some fun."

He went on to say that for the Farrellys, who wrote the original, it was important that this not be a "money grab." At least according to Daniels, they succeeded. He described the script as "painfully funny."

For now, fans can enjoy the more intellectual side of Jeff Daniels on "The Newsroom." Season 2 kicks off on Sunday at 10 p.m. ET on HBO. "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" airs weeknights at 12:37 a.m. ET on NBC.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/0 ... ertainment
Veysel
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Postby JimCrazy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:03 am

I wonder. how Jim gonna manage his film schedule (D&D to, Loomis Fargo and Ricky Stanicky) ?. As we read some reports before stating that Loomis starts in August and now Jeff has said that D&D to might start in September. And i heard Ricky starts filming in October. Can a film's shooting be completed in a month? Am eagerly waiting for further developments. Hope all these movies gets released in 2014.
AAlright! TAKE CARE NOW, BYE BYE THEN!
JimCrazy
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby cotton » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:56 pm

No something is wrong. Either Jim isn't doing one of them or the date is wrong
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Nick » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:41 pm

Yeah, something must be wrong. I don't think Jeff know Jim's schedule. I'm 99% sure that his next project will be Loomis Fargo which is about to start shooting next month, in august. Relativity Media put on their official site a press release about the movie in february and last month they confirmed on Facebook that Jim Carrey and Owen Wilson will team up for this. This should be clear for everybody that Jim has a pretty solid contract with them and he can't drop out at this project. (Plus, the movie was delayed once, it was supposed to start shooting back in April).

I don't know what you guys think but this should be Jim's schedule:
august - Loomis Fargo ; october / november - Ricky Stanicky and next year in february, march Dumb and Dumber To, when Jeff is done with The Newsroom. Even Jim said this year at the Burt Wonderstone premiere that he hopes to start filming at Dumb 2 in 2014, which makes sense. I think this is the most anticipated comedy of 2014 so it would be nice to be released in december, same month with the original.

Anchorman 2 is the most anticipated comedy of this year, they start shooting this year in April and the release is at the end of the year in december. This is how should be done with Dumb and Dumber 2 To, in my opinion. :)
Nick
Batman Forever

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:10 am

Nick wrote:Yeah, something must be wrong. I don't think Jeff know Jim's schedule. I'm 99% sure that his next project will be Loomis Fargo which is about to start shooting next month, in august. Relativity Media put on their official site a press release about the movie in february and last month they confirmed on Facebook that Jim Carrey and Owen Wilson will team up for this. This should be clear for everybody that Jim has a pretty solid contract with them and he can't drop out at this project. (Plus, the movie was delayed once, it was supposed to start shooting back in April).

I don't know what you guys think but this should be Jim's schedule:
august - Loomis Fargo ; october / november - Ricky Stanicky and next year in february, march Dumb and Dumber To, when Jeff is done with The Newsroom. Even Jim said this year at the Burt Wonderstone premiere that he hopes to start filming at Dumb 2 in 2014, which makes sense. I think this is the most anticipated comedy of 2014 so it would be nice to be released in december, same month with the original.

Anchorman 2 is the most anticipated comedy of this year, they start shooting this year in April and the release is at the end of the year in december. This is how should be done with Dumb and Dumber 2 To, in my opinion. :)

I'm not sure. I haven't heard anything more about Loomis Fargo in weeks now. The reason Jeff said that - I don't know - but could it be that he knows by Jim that the movie was delayed again therefore he said they would start shooting soon?

I'm just throwing a theory cause my guess is as good and everybody. :lol:
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Veysel » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:20 am

Veysel

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:28 am

Veysel wrote:http://www.featurefilmauditions.com/2013/07/casting-calls-for-universal-pictures.html

Awesome news! It's starting! :D Thank you Veysel!
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Veysel » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:37 pm

Harland Williams ... State Trooper is back :)
Veysel

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Oh my goodness!!! This is so exciting! :lloyd: :D
"everything was going so well, why are you doing this Stephen? I made you breakfast, and we were eating and...... The scramby eggs!" -Chip Douglas, the cable guy
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

PreviousNext

Return to (2014) Dumb and Dumber To