Jim Carrey Online

Dumb and Dumber Sequel Hires Writers

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.
Filming September 24 - November 2013

Re: Dumb and Dumber Sequel Hires Writers

Postby fluffy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:48 am

He was talking about his charity 'the Better U Foundation' .It's not a sect, it's a charity involved in helping extremely poor areas of the world improve their Rice agriculture. They have also worked on wheelchair distribution and 'Life Straws' to provide a method of purifying drinking water. The organisation works with governments and other aid organisations to co-ordinate a solution based approach to self subsistence. :D

http://www.betterufoundation.org/

re Chocolate Bunny.......i think that's the one......the one i'm thinking of is Golden Bunny but i think they are the same........they're just bizarre.....(and friggin scary at times.......lol) The things they said about Jim and his family were well out of order :x ........( the poor soul must be really messed up though, i hope they're getting the psychological help they need..... :( .....)
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:38 am

DarkoCPA wrote:@EvaAraujo
I have noticed you have a lot of things to say. I see you as very chatty especially of coming to the topic of people in general. Jim is a person just like we all are. We may have different personalties, opinions and experiances but in each every one of us there is a brain. There is a brain in Jim there is a brain in you and me so your not alone going through your struggles. Oh and you ask about being friends. Well of course I'm not really the type of person to make an enemy without thinking. So thats a yeah we are still friends. People are powerful and can cause so much on others and not realise what they are doing. I am quite fearless becoz I know so much about people my head is full to the top with information.

You might be afraid of me but I know deep within myself I'm going to be harmless to you. I like to have conversations and I find people interesting to observe. I'm fearless of Jim and I can see that others ain't. Think about it I have seen people do far worser things then Jim. So that makes me not afraid of what people think of Jim.

Yeah. There was a moment on my life when I would just listen and never give my opinion. Now I do it.

No. I'm not afraid. I just don't like being angry at someone just because they may have a different point of view than I. Respect above it all, you know?
We'll have gone through situation and live different lives... We can all learn from eachother.
I don't know about you but I like observing and learning from it.
But people are all different so we see thing differently. I just gave you mine point of you. That's it.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:42 am

fluffy wrote:He was talking about his charity 'the Better U Foundation' .It's not a sect, it's a charity involved in helping extremely poor areas of the world improve their Rice agriculture. They have also worked on wheelchair distribution and 'Life Straws' to provide a method of purifying drinking water. The organisation works with governments and other aid organisations to co-ordinate a solution based approach to self subsistence. :D

re Chocolate Bunny.......i think that's the one......the one i'm thinking of is Golden Bunny but i think they are the same........they're just bizarre.....(and friggin scary at times.......lol) The things they said about Jim and his family were well out of order :x ........( the poor soul must be really messed up though, i hope they're getting the psychological help they need..... :( .....)

I actually saw him talk about live at the Clinton Organization (Sorry I don't recal the full name of it) and I was impressed. The system he talks about makes you improve the rice prodution way higher than ever and with lower cost.
I remember thinking we could use that here. Lol

I hope sincerely that he doesn't pay any attention to the haters. They don't know what the hell they are talking about.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:49 am

re chocolate bunny............i was a bit confused there......lol
i was talking about the scary Twitter member Golden Bunny....... :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby DarkoCPA » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:02 pm

@EvaAraujo
Fair enough

@fluffy
I know the golden bunny member and I know who she is. I have discovered evidence that has shown me who Goldenbunny on twitter really is. I know its a woman and to be honest she's the only one I know on twitter that repeats her bizarre tweets. There is no one else but her. She has no army against Jim so she is harmless to his well-being. She can't even effect his confidence, self-esteem or his emotions in any way whats so ever. She may have a lot of followers but no one is copying off her. She is pointless to the world and is waiting in Jims trash bin to be emptied by Jim to be put somewhere in a landfill. Jim can deal with her anytime

What you don't believe can kill you

SCREW SLEEP! - Nancy Thompson
DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:39 pm

fluffy wrote:He was talking about his charity 'the Better U Foundation' .It's not a sect, it's a charity involved in helping extremely poor areas of the world improve their Rice agriculture. They have also worked on wheelchair distribution and 'Life Straws' to provide a method of purifying drinking water. The organisation works with governments and other aid organisations to co-ordinate a solution based approach to self subsistence. :D

Thanks, good to hear it's something good and not sect stuff etc. :D .
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:02 pm

fluffy wrote:re chocolate bunny............i was a bit confused there......lol

Oh! I don't know anything about that...
What the hell happen? If I may ask... ^^
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby carreylegend » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:40 pm

Ha so in the que so far we have Bruce Almighty we all want, Dumb and Dumber could happen, me personally I would love it if we had another Liar Liar Fletcher recreated
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:56 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:
fluffy wrote:re chocolate bunny............i was a bit confused there......lol

Oh! I don't know anything about that...
What the hell happen? If I may ask... ^^

Yeah, by now I am also curious what chocolate / golden bunny did :D .
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby cotton » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:29 pm

DarkoCPA wrote:
Jim is a comedian. Comedians pull off gimmicks. Jim isn't going to take Twitter seriously just like he doesn't take anything in his life seriously. To be a comedian your not meant to take life seriously therefore Jim doesn't want to be taken seriously.

It might hurt people but thats what comedians are they avoid seriousness. People question Jim so much. But Jim isn't that unpredictable I wonder if anyone has ever thought of having a conversation with Jim even if it means just using your imagination. In order to feel a little more satisfied with your question.

EvaAraujo wrote:
Well I don't agree with you.
I don't know him personally but he has allow us to know him a little and the little that I know doesn't say that to me.
But again... It's my opinion.

Boy was she wrong, Eva! lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:48 pm

cotton wrote:
DarkoCPA wrote:
Jim is a comedian. Comedians pull off gimmicks. Jim isn't going to take Twitter seriously just like he doesn't take anything in his life seriously. To be a comedian your not meant to take life seriously therefore Jim doesn't want to be taken seriously.

It might hurt people but thats what comedians are they avoid seriousness. People question Jim so much. But Jim isn't that unpredictable I wonder if anyone has ever thought of having a conversation with Jim even if it means just using your imagination. In order to feel a little more satisfied with your question.

EvaAraujo wrote:
Well I don't agree with you.
I don't know him personally but he has allow us to know him a little and the little that I know doesn't say that to me.
But again... It's my opinion.

Boy was she wrong, Eva! lol

Yeah she was! If that's not taking seriously I have no idea what it could be! :D
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Previous

Return to (2014) Dumb and Dumber To