Jim Carrey Online

Jim's Opinion Of Batman Forever

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

Jim's Opinion Of Batman Forever

Postby The Cerebral » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:10 am

What did he think of Batman Forever and how much did he enjoy playing the Riddler? This is important because Jim is working with Joel Schumacher again on The Number 23.
Kenan Grant
The Cerebral
All In Good Taste

Postby fluffy » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:17 am

I recall he was given a very hard time by Tommy Lee Jones who thought he was the big star of the movie......It's alleged he was quite rude to Jim . But this seems to have stemmed from Jim's awesome performance, Tommy realised he was about to be outshone........and he was..........
Jim acted them all off the screen................i think Tommy's reaction acted like a 'red rag to a bull' and Jim was gonna outshine Tommy just to prove a point............
RE Joel............i think Joel had a lot of faith in Jim and gave him a degree of free reign..........Joel respects Jim........if they had a really bad working relationship during Batman i doubt Jim or Joel would have had enough belief to make 23 work...........so my guess is they got on OK..... :wink:

fluffy :wink: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby grinchy steve » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:33 am

It's no secret Lee Jones (a real fine actor, btw) and Carrey didn't realy get along. Well, things like that can happen. Don't put me on a set with Elijah Wood, I'll make him shut up in the first five minutes. :D
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby KC8t80 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:29 am

well keep giving Elijah roles like he had in Sin City then u won't have to worry about it. :lol: jk. i think Elijah is a good actor but has a long road ahead of him.

RE about Tommy: if he was like with Jim, i hate to imagine how he was with Will Smith when the filmed MIB 1 & 2. :lol:
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MandyCarrey » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:52 pm

I think Jim enjoyed playing the riddler he was excited about it on the interview ive got somehwere lol ... i read in Jim biography how Tommy lee was with him.. he was just jealous... but Jim accidently gave him a smashing in the you know where lol... maybe that was the reason they didnt get on hee-hee!!!.... Jim has been rumoured on many of joels other projects like phone booth etc... so it was only a matter of time before hed get Jim on a great project :wink:
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Return to Older Movies