Jim Carrey Online

Anyone see On Maple Drive?

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

Postby Niobe » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:53 pm

fluffy wrote:y'know, why do they have to confuse us with different systems.......why not have one for everyone??.......lol

I think it's because different areas of the globe have different release dates for one. Plus it means people have to pay the prices in their home country, which in our case means ridiculously high ones! I have often bought R1 discs online from North America and had them shipped over here for less than it would cost to buy one here. Tsch.
Mind you, being the ebay nut that I am, I have bought stuff from all over Europe, US, Australia, etc... Means you get your hands on stuff that might not be available (yet) in the UK. :D
Everybody should believe in something.
I believe I'll have another coffee!
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Mia » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:49 am

I wish I had that movie so bad. I watched it on TV a couple of months ago.
It is a great movie, and I think it is my second fave of Jim's dramatic movies. I'm going to try ebay sometime because I haven't found it anywhere else.
Mia
The Number 23

Postby anukk » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:18 pm

I hope to grab it soon on ebay, looked pretty promising
Anukk
anukk
High Strung

Postby JimCfan » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:31 pm

nope, haven't seen it, not available in Holland
but i'll go try to order it from America someday :D
JimCfan
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby Analia » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:48 pm

It's a great tv movie. I really liked Jim in it.
I've seen it many times on cable. I think the latin american channel cinecanal is transmitting it this month.
Analia
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby Pink » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:24 pm

i plan to have it in a few days and watch it as soon as possible after that...read some very good point of views about it and also the fact that it's a drama it's raising my interest even more. I'm always at the top of my seat when i know i am going to see a drama with Jim, i love him in these kind of roles!

** few days later: seen the movie, really great performances and Jim is also so good. That talk with his dad in his restaurant..one of the best scenes! that face that he makes when his father asks him 'but why do you do it here' and he replies 'because i think that's what you deserve' is so...perfect!! WATCH IT if you have the chance!
Pink
High Strung

Previous

Return to Older Movies