Jim Carrey Online

Dumb and Dumber

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

Dumb and Dumber

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 31, 2003 1:24 am

Does anyone happen to know the etymology of the last name Feltcher (ie. Freida Feltcher)? I would appreciate any insight you may have. Thanks! <p></p><i></i>

felcher

Postby mack10 » Wed May 14, 2003 8:13 am

felching is a sexual act. <p></p><i></i>
mack10

further detail.

Postby mack10 » Wed May 14, 2003 8:15 am

Felching is actually slang for a sexual act which entails the removal of semen from one partners anus via straw. Very lewd humor in the movie. <p></p><i></i>
mack10

Re: further detail.

Postby Jim Carrey Fan 4Lyfe » Sat May 31, 2003 4:02 am

ewwww.<br><br> <p>-----------------<br>"My name is Bruce Almighty. My will be done!" -Bruce "Bruce Almighty"<br><br>(Ace Banging on Melissa's door in the Middle of the Night)<br>Melissa: Who is it?<br>Ace (O.S.): Ira.<br>Melissa: Ira who?<br>Ace (O.S.): I refuse to do a 'knock knock joke'. Come on, open up! -"Ace Ventura: Pet Dective"<br><br>"Conan O'Brien will beat out Jim Carrey for the lead role in The Mask part II. I'm sorry, did I say the The Mask part II? I meant Mask part II- the Rocky Dennis story." -Jim Carrey "In The Year 2000: The Carrey Edition" On "Late Night With Conan O'Brien"<br><br>"Jim Carrey will commit his first murder of a fan after someone who just saw Bruce Almighty approaches Carrey and says 'Almighty then!" -Conan O'Brien "In The Year 2000: The Carrey Edition" On "Late Night With Conan O'Brien"<br><br>Founder/Owner Of The <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jim_Carrey_Online/" target="top">Jim Carrey Online</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> On Yahoo Group. & <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://invisionfree.com/forums/JimCarreyOnlineUSA//" target="top">JCO: A Jim Carrey Land Website's Fan Forum</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--></p><i></i>
Jim Carrey Fan 4Lyfe
The Mask

Return to Older Movies