Jim Carrey Online

Any bad Jim movies?

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

Postby Retard_Messiah » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:32 am

Than I´m sure that Jim Carrey is ashamed of that movie.
Retard_Messiah
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:39 am

He's got nothing to be ashamed of.........lol...........he was just learning his craft and he was just a young kid......... :wink:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Retard_Messiah » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:49 am

I don´t believe he really care about this movie. I don´t want to buy it. I regret that I were paing money for "cooper mountian".
Retard_Messiah
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby KC8t80 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:53 am

i am would still get just knowing the fact that i can get all of his films
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Retard_Messiah » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:26 pm

I´m glad that I now have "Once Bitten" on dvd. It were very hard to come over here in Sweden.
Retard_Messiah
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MandyCarrey » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:01 pm

i havnt sin all in good taste... but the least fave movies ive sin of jims are... peggy sue got married, pink cadiliac (coz hes not even in it hes in the bkground lol... but crap movie anywaz)... i liked dead pool tho lol..... and even tho i want to get it on video.. i wasnt all impressed with rubberface.
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby skarfizzle » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:27 pm

while Jim Carrey is probabaly the most electricly charged human on the planet, and has give me moments absoultly none other to any other living creature; i gotta say Eternal Sunshine really did nothing for me. I'm more intrested in Jim's solo performance's, when hes obsessed compltly with one thing and one thing only such as in liar liar when hes constantly in living hell, his fustration is soo halarious. Or like in pet dectives movies's.

while i know he says "hes not intresetd in re-visiting aceventura role again" i'd love too see him getting in too more solo based performance films which can start allow hiim to push the envelope on his abilities such as in films "the mask", "aceventrura 1 and 2" and so on.

Again with films like the grinch or a seris of unfortunate of events, i did really enojiy the style of his performance which worked really well for what was needed.

and i think hes proved him self as a serious actor now, its like hes done the full circle , the full 360% in terms of films and acting performacnes, one can only hope the reach for the screen hogging antics in which only HE can do!

God if i was a screen writer and a director, man i'd really love try and dig deep in to his mind and see what fresh improvisational maddnes could spring freshh from him for the world to die slowly of, of laughter....

peace
skarfizzle
Finders Keepers

Well

Postby jpmadd » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:51 pm

out of the movies i've seen with Jim none of them were bad. Anything he's in is great. He never can be bad. Anyone who doesn't care for Jim Carrey too much is crazy!
jpmadd
Once Bitten

Postby Artoftiamat » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:05 pm

I haven't seen some of the earlier films. But, I would say that I enjoyed all of the films I have seen. The one that I enjoy least though, is the Mask. I don't know what it is, I just don't think its a good as the others.

ESOTSM is up there as one of my favourites. I also loved the Majestic. I love putting that film on and saying "see, isn't he a great actor...and its not comedy!!" lol
Artoftiamat
The Duck Factory

Previous

Return to Older Movies