Jim Carrey Online

Welcome to the board!

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

Welcome to the board!

Postby JCOAdmin » Tue Aug 15, 2000 7:45 pm

Welcome to the Past & Current Movies message board! <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub39.ezboard.com/ujcoadmin.showPublicProfile?language=EN>JCOAdmin</A> at: 12/9/00 2:07:21 pm<br></i>
JCOAdmin
The Dead Pool

Jim is the best actor !

Postby daubrey56 » Fri Dec 01, 2000 6:53 pm

If anybody seen the Lair Lair they whould know what I mean. Jim just makes you laugh your A$$ off.if anybody feels diffrent e-mail me<br><br>daubrey56@excite.com<br><br>thats how i feel <p></p><i></i>
daubrey56

Chip Douglas

Postby Pet Detective » Sun Dec 03, 2000 6:04 pm

I have to admit that although I love all of Jim´s performances, Chip Douglas (The Cable Guy) has a very special place in my heart. The way the movie had been marketed was a big mistake, otherwise The Cable Guy would have got much more recognition. The dark aspects of Chip´s character in combination with his kindness and dedication were really fascinating. At that time, Jim had already proven to be able of serious acting, too.<br>Also I thought that Jim was stunning in Once Bitten and extremely lovable in The Duck Factory. Of course, all later movies are no less fantastic ... He is simply a natural talent, and I don´t think he will ever be able to not deliver a masterpiece of acting. <p></p><i></i>
Pet Detective
The Dead Pool

Jim Carrey's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Burned » Wed Jan 17, 2001 2:56 pm

Happy Birthday to YOU Jim!!!(and Andy!)(Love, Burned) <p></p><i></i>
Burned

Return to Older Movies