Jim Carrey Online

The Cable Guy on Blu-Ray

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

Re: The Cable Guy on Blu-Ray

Postby Carrey's Girl » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:36 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:Oh man. The Blu-ray of "The Cable Guy" hasn't even reach Portugal yet!
And still don't have a player. At the rate that things are going I don't think I'll have one soon so I envy you -_-
Oh sweet brother! :)

Srry :) :chip:
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby cotton » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:51 am

I would help you if I could but my Sciatica problem is making it hard for me to sit and watch a movie. :(
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Carrey's Girl » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:20 am

cotton wrote:I would help you if I could but my Sciatica problem is making it hard for me to sit and watch a movie. :(

its ok i will figure it out.
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:26 am

shyshy14 wrote:
EvaAraujo wrote:Oh man. The Blu-ray of "The Cable Guy" hasn't even reach Portugal yet!
And still don't have a player. At the rate that things are going I don't think I'll have one soon so I envy you -_-

It's ok... Altough my order for the DVD of the Cable Guy got canceled today, I bought the DVD's of Liar Liar, Yes Man and Batman Forever! Lol :lol:
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Carrey's Girl » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:59 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:
shyshy14 wrote:

It's ok... Altough my order for the DVD of the Cable Guy got canceled today, I bought the DVD's of Liar Liar, Yes Man and Batman Forever! Lol :lol:

Sounds like my luck :D :lol:
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:38 am

[quote="shyshy14"
Sounds like my luck :D :lol:[/quote]

Yes it was. I had to go get more money cause I didn't had enough with me at the time I was in the store. It was hilarious because I ask the guy to show me the DVD's.
I've tried to get "Liar Liar" and "Yes Man" before and they told me it was not possible and had no ideia when it would be so I had to see it to believe. Then I got the money and bought them.
I had a great day!

I was so happy I got creative so I went to my twitter account and I wrote:

"My 15th @JimCarrey movie: "Batman Forever" Riddle me this, riddle me that. who's the best actor in the art of act? = )> "
"My 16th @JimCarrey movie: Liar Liar. 14 yrs later & the God damn pen is still blue & we keep on kicking our asses! = )> "
"My 17th @JimCarrey movie: "Yes Man". I need my sanity back! A friend asked me 2 bungee jump with him & I'm gonna say YES! ^^' Help..."

Sorry guys! I'm in just a good mood I had to share it! :lol:
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Carrey's Girl » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:53 pm

I finally seen the cable guy on blu ray and man it is awesome and the special features are so freaking hilarious especially commentary. :D :D
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl

Postby Nick » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:25 am

Does anyone know where i can find (or download) the commentary with Jim, Ben and Judd. Please help. I REALLY WANT to see it.
Nick
Batman Forever

Postby Carrey's Girl » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Nick wrote:Does anyone know where i can find (or download) the commentary with Jim, Ben and Judd. Please help. I REALLY WANT to see it.

I don't think you can. I think that the commentary is only on the blu ray dish. Which really i don't think thats fair because not everyone can afford a blu ray player and also to get blu ray movies. I would try to upload the commentary along with the movie on youtube but the camera i would use is on the laptop and i t don't look to sexy. :D :wink:
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Nick wrote:Does anyone know where i can find (or download) the commentary with Jim, Ben and Judd. Please help. I REALLY WANT to see it.

Join the club...^^

Carrey's Girl wrote:I don't think you can. I think that the commentary is only on the blu ray dish. Which really i don't think thats fair because not everyone can afford a blu ray player and also to get blu ray movies. I would try to upload the commentary along with the movie on youtube but the camera i would use is on the laptop and i t don't look to sexy. :D :wink:

It's possible to "copy" blu-ray because I've seen it before but extras or bonus features are, for some reason, way harder to find or get.
Thank you, either way.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Carrey's Girl » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:12 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:

Join the club...^^

Carrey's Girl wrote:I don't think you can. I think that the commentary is only on the blu ray dish. Which really i don't think thats fair because not everyone can afford a blu ray player and also to get blu ray movies. I would try to upload the commentary along with the movie on youtube but the camera i would use is on the laptop and i t don't look to sexy. :D :wink:

It's possible to "copy" blu-ray because I've seen it before but extras or bonus features are, for some reason, way harder to find or get.
Thank you, either way.

I don't know how to copy blu ray. I will have to talk it over with my dad if i can make a video because i'm not positive i can upload here at home i might have to go somewhere else and upload it. Unless somebody knows another suggestion besides just using a camera.
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:09 am

Carrey's Girl wrote:I don't know how to copy blu ray. I will have to talk it over with my dad if i can make a video because i'm not positive i can upload here at home i might have to go somewhere else and upload it. Unless somebody knows another suggestion besides just using a camera.

Me neither. I never tried before so.
It's ok. One day I will see it and patience really is a virtue... ( a pain in the ass too but... :) )
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Carrey's Girl » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:29 am

Gag reel :D
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:12 am