Jim Carrey Online

Do somebody know the song?

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Re: Do somebody know the song?

Postby carreypunkrawker » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:12 pm

osvalds wrote:What song was used in seminar scene, that sounded like good trance, could somebody tell me how it is called, i already searched in google but didin't found anything.

The song that you're talking about I think is called "YES TO YOU". I looked it up in the credits. Good luck finding out exactly what it's called for sure. That's the only song that seems like would fit that seminar scene. It's hard to match up wordless conducted songs to certain scenes.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby Twigggy » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:46 am

"'You're not entitled to my opinions' means you don't have to agree with my opinions. you did just that. sorry about the confusion."

Yeah but that still doesn't make any sense. It's like a non-sequitur. It's like if I were having a discussion with someone on the street and said, "Well, you're not entitled to my opinons." They'd be confused. Any way you look at it it doesn't really make sense. I've never heard anyone say it in my life. If you were to say, however, "Your entitled to your opinions, I'm entitled to mine" that would make sense but "you're not entitled to my opinions" doesn't really mean anything. Thus the confusion.
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:44 pm

ok i guess we don't know the song...........sorry.........lol :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby carreypunkrawker » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:34 pm

Twigggy wrote:"'You're not entitled to my opinions' means you don't have to agree with my opinions. you did just that. sorry about the confusion."

Yeah but that still doesn't make any sense. It's like a non-sequitur. It's like if I were having a discussion with someone on the street and said, "Well, you're not entitled to my opinons." They'd be confused. Any way you look at it it doesn't really make sense. I've never heard anyone say it in my life. If you were to say, however, "Your entitled to your opinions, I'm entitled to mine" that would make sense but "you're not entitled to my opinions" doesn't really mean anything. Thus the confusion.

okay. well then, You're entitled to your opinions and I'm entitled to mine. That's what I meant to say. sorry about the confusion.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Previous

Return to (2008) Yes Man