Jim Carrey Online

My points of view about this movie

Discuss this movie. Filmed April 29-June 30, 2008
Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

My points of view about this movie

Postby charcois21 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:45 pm

Jim Carrey is a great actor for me (in all kinds movies and all of his movies) but i cant agree with this movie for myself because im looking Jim Carrey as a comedian and dramatic actor for a guy role. i dont want see him like this! im sorry about that but still i will continue supporting his movie and i hope that he should continue making movies to make my life our life to be happy as we watching his movies. by the way everyday im updating Jim Carrey's imdb profile looking a new upcoming movie for him.
charcois21

Postby grinchy steve » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Can you explain a bit more why you don't want to see him in "I Love You, Phillip Morris"? Cause, his performance in this one is already being called one of his best ever. And it seems that he delivers on both levels in this one, as a funnyman ánd as a serious actor. So I'm wondering ...
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:33 pm

i just want to see him out of his comfort zone.......... :wink: ..........of course it helps that he's with a fellow Scot :wink: .....but i think being out of his comfort zone brings out his best.....he rises to the challenge.. :wink: it stretches him artistically and emotionally...... :D
Last edited by fluffy on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby 123Dan123 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:44 pm

I understand what you mean, there will be some awkward moments and what not. But I like to stay open minded.

What do you mean you update Carrey's profile on IMDB, do you have a Pro membership or something?
123Dan123
Lemony Snicket

Postby charcois21 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:15 pm

@123dan123 im just looking at his profile thats all and see if he has a new movie but his last movie will be ripleys believe it or not. make more movies Jim Carrey!

@characterman yup i saw from yahoo.com that he is going to have a movie like 3 stooges. im looking forward to it

@grinchy steve because as ive said i known him starting when i was a kid that hes a greatest comedian and dramatic actor. but i dont want to see him kissing a guy or playing him a gay role with serious situation. but still im looking forward to this movie and giving him an award.

I WISH THAT Jim Carrey MAKE MORE MOVIES! PLS Jim Carrey MAKE US HAPPY FOR HAVING MORE MOVIES TO COME! THANK YOU!
charcois21

Jim and Ewan

Postby Little Kitten » Wed May 13, 2009 6:26 pm

I was very surprised when I heard of this movie. I mean, Jim and Ewan???My top two actors play GAY people? On one view, I am sad and disgusted-I dont wanna see them like that!!! On the other hand, if they weren't gay, this would be the best movie ever. Ewan. ANd Jim. OMG. Love them both, but I am NOT gonna see this movie :shock: I am serious. :lol:
Chips, dips, and cool people just like you guys. Hehe.
Little Kitten
Introducing Janet

Postby grinchy steve » Wed May 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Sad sad little minds.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Wed May 13, 2009 10:55 pm

She's only 13 Steve........... :wink:
I on the other hand, have been gagging to see this movie since it began shooting..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby grinchy steve » Wed May 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Ow, I'm sorry, in that case I apoligize for the hard words.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Wed May 13, 2009 11:30 pm

lol......another group hug folks............. :wink:
:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Hehe

Postby Little Kitten » Fri May 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Why thank you. 8) I`m kinda hyper now, Though I didn`t even drink RedBull...Anyway, has this movie come out yet? (If you mentioned the date before I`m sorry I didn`t realize:))
Chips, dips, and cool people just like you guys. Hehe.
Little Kitten
Introducing Janet

Postby lammy » Fri May 15, 2009 11:09 pm

fluffy wrote:lol......another group hug folks............. :wink:
:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear your group hugs are like mostly of male species. lol
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Hehe

Postby grinchy steve » Fri May 15, 2009 11:26 pm

Little Kitten wrote:Why thank you. 8) I`m kinda hyper now, Though I didn`t even drink RedBull...Anyway, has this movie come out yet? (If you mentioned the date before I`m sorry I didn`t realize:))

This movie will be released on 14 Feb 2010 in the USA. I don't know what the concequences are for European countries that already had a date in 2009. In three days it will be seen one a side-event in Cannes.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Sat May 16, 2009 1:27 am

Ewan Macgregor spoke about the film tonight on Johnathan Ross...... :D
he didn't say much other than it's really good and Johnny is dead excited........ :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jimenem » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Personally can't wait for it. I'm proud of Jim for stretching his wings a bit. It's easy to play a strait masculine funny guy when that's who you are, or even a strait depressed guy in ESOTSM because Jim can really relate to those characters... It's really a sharpening tool for his acting and his character as a person to portray someone who's almost nothing like himself. I think the gay protagonist thing is a little overdone after the success of brokeback, and hollywood is exploiting it and running it into the ground, nevertheless this look good, and we get to see Jim actually act and become someone he isn't in this one!
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Next

Return to (2010) I Love You Phillip Morris