Jim Carrey Online

Jim signs on for new film!!!!

Discuss this movie. Filmed April 29-June 30, 2008
Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Postby Lena » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:06 pm

MandyCarrey wrote:wow it sounds like this film has a good story. im glad jims doing it.. i dont care if he is gay in the movie. im not gonna stop being a fan just because of that. hes awesome and there hasnt been a movie of his i have not liked.
No matter what with this film its gonna get bad reviews.. whenever Jim is serious its omg that was a rubbish film because he wasnt funny. I dont know if its just in the uk that this happens but i dont even bother reading his reviews for a serious film anymore because there all the same so i wont judge the film on that either.
... does any of that make sense.. lol basically sounds awesome cant wait to see this one! lol :oops: :P

Same feelings here, I also think this sounds like a great movie, but the reviews :roll: well same thing as you said.
I liked the number 23 also very much, (it even convinced my friend Nora to like Jim, she's even a member of this forum now :) ) but the reviews were very bad, altough that was more because of Joel Shumager.
Lena
A Christmas Carol

Postby Rosita » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:11 pm

Thanks Fluffy for the new :wink:
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby Twigggy » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:33 am

"i wonder who's gonna play Jim's love interest??..........Johnny Depp perhaps??.........lmao"

Trust me, Depp would never do it....

And this movie shouldn't be PG-13, either. It should be a hard R. The sex scenes will be funnier than anything we've ever seen. The more explicit the sex scenes, the better. And Michael Clarke Duncan has to play Jim's love interest. Nobody else will be acceptable.
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby mysticwryter » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:41 pm

Sounds Interesting. Who would play his cellmate? I can't think of anyone that would sound perfect to be the cellmate......

Any Ideas?
Schmoyoho-oh-oh-oh accent on the YO!
mysticwryter
Bruce Almighty

Postby TNPihl » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:45 pm

mysticwryter wrote:Sounds Interesting. Who would play his cellmate? I can't think of anyone that would sound perfect to be the cellmate......

Any Ideas?

There are many ideas. lol 40 of them can be found in this thread:
http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/forum/vi ... php?t=7515
Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:59 am

Maybe he is coming out ... :lol: :D Just kidding . :)
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Alyonushka » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:31 pm

Actually sometimes I think Jim was not really right about leaving comedies. What's wrong with comedies, that's a good genre, Jim! I think people can shoot in such films like the Number 23 only because of a blank despair. You are sooo sweet in comedies, Jim. Please come back to your family, kids and wife are waiting for you.
Oh my... how can I bring my beautiful Ace Ventura back?..
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby lammy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:24 am

Yeah , people his age still do Comedy . :D Look at Mr . Bean . :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to (2010) I Love You Phillip Morris