Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome JCOs Playground

Jim trivia game

All games, quizzes, and other fun 'spam' (not advertisements) goes here!

Re: Jim trivia game

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:43 am

carreylegend wrote:What does the church of #FFC stand for JC paints a lot christ I forgot myself but just in case that is on google now bec he doesn't say it much what it stands for what does his other saying #WISRN stand for


FFC = Free From Concern
WISRN = What I See Right Now

What does Jim's movies "The Majestic" and "The Mask" have in common? :D
And don't say the tittle... :lol:
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: Jim trivia game

Postby Carrey's Girl » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:50 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:
carreylegend wrote:What does the church of #FFC stand for JC paints a lot christ I forgot myself but just in case that is on google now bec he doesn't say it much what it stands for what does his other saying #WISRN stand for


FFC = Free From Concern
WISRN = What I See Right Now

What does Jim's movies "The Majestic" and "The Mask" have in common? :D
And don't say the tittle... :lol:

The Coco Bongo club. Hope i spelled it right :D
Image
I <3 Jim Carrey
User avatar
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 pm
Location: Jim Carrey land

Re: Jim trivia game

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Carrey's Girl wrote:
EvaAraujo wrote:
carreylegend wrote:What does the church of #FFC stand for JC paints a lot christ I forgot myself but just in case that is on google now bec he doesn't say it much what it stands for what does his other saying #WISRN stand for


FFC = Free From Concern
WISRN = What I See Right Now

What does Jim's movies "The Majestic" and "The Mask" have in common? :D
And don't say the tittle... :lol:

The Coco Bongo club. Hope i spelled it right :D


YEAH!! You got it!
I'm so happy cause I really believe only Jim Carrey fans would know the answer. :D
I have a feeling Jim wouldn't know... :D
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: Jim trivia game

Postby TNPihl » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Has Jim Carrey won a Golden Globe?
"Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues"
In theaters now! Check JCO's Movie Area Here
User avatar
TNPihl
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 2862
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2001 11:24 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Jim trivia game

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:03 am

TNPihl wrote:Has Jim Carrey won a Golden Globe?

Oh yeah!
Two actually! And in a row
For The Truman Show and Man On The Moon.

Next question:
What's Jim's shirt size? :D
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: Jim trivia game

Postby Carrey's Girl » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:39 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:
TNPihl wrote:Has Jim Carrey won a Golden Globe?

Oh yeah!
Two actually! And in a row
For The Truman Show and Man On The Moon.

Next question:
What's Jim's shirt size? :D

XL? I think. Not sure just guessing. :D :P
Image
I <3 Jim Carrey
User avatar
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 pm
Location: Jim Carrey land

Re: Jim trivia game

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:35 am

Carrey's Girl wrote:XL? I think. Not sure just guessing. :D :P


It's L.
And before anyone thinks I'm crazy... Jim said it in an interview when he told the story about getting a disguise to see Cirque du soleil... :D

What the name of Jim's two dogs? (The last ones known)
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Previous

Return to JCOs Playground

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests