Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome JCOs Playground

Magazine Interviews

All games, quizzes, and other fun 'spam' (not advertisements) goes here!

Magazine Interviews

Postby carreylegend » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:26 am

Please don't kill me you have told me before and I thought I had saved the link to where all JC's magazine interviews are on this site. So sorry I tried searching for them bec for some reason the last time they stayed really small and I couldn't read them (and yes my eyesight is perfect thank you)....wanted to have another look to see if it was my computer......so sending a big kiss to anyone who can provide me with the link to them again please....thanks kiss kiss
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Re: Magazine Interviews

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:52 am

carreylegend wrote:Please don't kill me you have told me before and I thought I had saved the link to where all JC's magazine interviews are on this site. So sorry I tried searching for them bec for some reason the last time they stayed really small and I couldn't read them (and yes my eyesight is perfect thank you)....wanted to have another look to see if it was my computer......so sending a big kiss to anyone who can provide me with the link to them again please....thanks kiss kiss

Here you go:
http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/images/thumbnails.php?album=219
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby carreylegend » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:19 am

Thanks honey I actually found then in my Favs I had saved them....I have got to about 10th of 40 odd pages and absolutely love them xx
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby Rosita » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Thank you for sharing it! I didnt have ittt!!! :lol:
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby carreylegend » Mon May 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Wish for another Vanity Fair cover, with some Mario Testino pics, still think he would do an amazing job. Mind you may be not, they have employed that horror Pippa Middleton. Funny how the Americans' think she is Class. Unfortunately for them we know that she is just a social climbing thick chav, poor them they don't know.
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Return to JCOs Playground