Jim Carrey Online

Horton Trailer Tonight

Discuss this animation. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Horton Trailer Tonight

Postby petdetective2000 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:12 pm

Hey Tonight aim gonna go watch the simpsons movie, in Belgium it's comes out today and i hope i'll see the horton trailer tonight!!! :o

Chris
petdetective2000
The Duck Factory

Postby TNPihl » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:49 pm

Oh wow, thats fantastic if they have finished the European versions already.
Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Postby petdetective2000 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:08 pm

Just saw the simpsons in Belgium and the movie is realy realy good!!! But..... there was no Horton trailer attached to the Belgium release so i guess i'll have to wait untill it goos online. But serieusly go see the simpsons it's the best animantion movie i've seen in years!

Chris
petdetective2000
The Duck Factory

Postby fluffy » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:04 pm

i'm gagging to see that that film..........lol...........its my fav telly programme........ :D

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby KC8t80 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:12 am

ok everybody sing: "Spider-pig, spider-pig. Does whatever a spider-pig does....." sing if u know the words. :D
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby sprousefan23 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:09 am

^ idk the words....

but I love the part where he's all, "he's not spider-pig anymore, he's harry potter."

I want to see it so bad!
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby grinchy steve » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:00 pm

petdetective2000 wrote:Just saw the simpsons in Belgium and the movie is realy realy good!!! But..... there was no Horton trailer attached to the Belgium release so i guess i'll have to wait untill it goos online. But serieusly go see the simpsons it's the best animantion movie i've seen in years!

Chris

In Belgium (and most of Europe) they don't use that system. By that I mean a certain trailer attached with a certain movie. (except for -by example- 'Wall-E' with 'Ratatouille') Distributors choose when the trailers are released and it's the managment -or something) of the theatre that decides what shows when.

I'll see 'The Simpsons Movie' this weekend. :)
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby mrsjec17 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:09 am

Saw the trailer last night at an advance screening of the Simpsons movie. Yep it's on there! It looks great! It's weird seeing Jim's voice come out of a CGI animated elephant, but it looks cute. It doesn't really sound like him at first, but we all know how he likes to change voices a lot. I actually think they show more of Steve Carell talking, but his character looks funny too. Horton is so cute though. I'm glad Jim chose this movie as his first animated voice over work. It's going to be great! Too bad we have to wait till March 14th though.
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey -
mrsjec17
The Truman Show

Postby MandyCarrey » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:38 pm

I went to see the simpsons movie the other night its definatly a go see its soooo funny and really great to watch on the big screen. no horton trailer but i didnt think theyd show it in the uk anyway lol. geat to see its online now though its really good! :D
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby Lena » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:15 pm

I went to watch the simpsons movie yesterday, and it was soo great :D :D
no Horton-trailer to be found before it, like they told here (because it's Europe).
I'm really happy it's online so I can watch it anyway :D
Lena
A Christmas Carol

Postby grinchy steve » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:44 am

Saw The Simpsons-movie yesterday. :( Worst episode ever! I'm only gonna see it three more times ... Today!

It's great! 8) You must know, if there's anything next to Jim Carrey that I absolutely adore, it are The Simpsons. So I was afraid this movie wouldn't live up to the expectations, but it realy did! Be sure you stay during the end-credits.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Lena » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:38 pm

grinchy steve wrote:Saw The Simpsons-movie yesterday. :( Worst episode ever! I'm only gonna see it three more times ... Today!

It's great! 8) You must know, if there's anything next to Jim Carrey that I absolutely adore, it are The Simpsons. So I was afraid this movie wouldn't live up to the expectations, but it realy did! Be sure you stay during the end-credits.

haha it's so funny, with POTC there was also something after the end-credits and I was trying to convince almost the whole theatre to stay where they were, I could however only convince the 5 people behind me and 9 next to me.
With The Simpsons all the people left except me (+friends) and 9 or 10 other people. The cleaning people were all looking angry at us :D
Lena
A Christmas Carol

Postby grinchy steve » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:33 pm

Yeah, I know that angry clean-people-look also. :D I always stay when I know there's something coming. I even stay when I have the feeling something is coming. In fact, I even stay when the end-credits amuse me (Ratatouille, Lemony Snicket, ...) of when the soundtrack is good and I want to keep the feeling of the film a bit longer. :oops:
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby lammy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:38 pm

Aww , that so sweet . :oops:

People usually just rush out .

Did they create that elephant to resemble Jim ?

:D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JimCfan » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:07 am

I saw the Trailer

is not much... but the bits with Jim are really funny :D
JimCfan
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Next

Return to (2008) Horton Hears a Who