Jim Carrey Online

Is this movie definitly going to happen

Postby quirky » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:39 pm

fluffy wrote:Depps cool.................he doesn't take himself too seriously........but i have faith in this project...........it'll happen.......

fluffy :wink:

We can all hope.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby sianlee » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:54 am

I mean come on Jim was supposed to have basicly 3 movies out in 2007. The Number 23, Used Guys, and ripleys. (Sorta). And now its only down to one. If he doesn't get ripleys, it may be a while until he gets another movie. Look he was gonna do davinci code! That woulda helped his career so much! People say he wouldnt have been good playing silas, but come on look he's proved his role as a serious person. He's a human being, we have both sides to a story, not one, not always funny. He could have done it. But no, they found a perfect white guy. So what? Make-up coulda done that easily. I was so peeved off that Jim couldn't play it cause he would have done it really well.

You know what all you producers? You can all go shove your megaphone somewhere. Cause this is not fair. You're all out for the money. "Oh no we couldnt afford to have Jim because he's unstable and we don't know which way the movie would go, by doing so it would cost so much to make the movie.... it's all risky". I quote, and that is what was similiary said to a site I found. Don't you guys gamble?! Take a gamble in life, make the biggest movie on earth and get all the great ratings! Cause if you don't take that gamble, what will people expect from you - THE AVERAGE! :evil:
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby quirky » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:09 am

Sianlee - be calm.

He's already wealthy and has done a lot of films to be proud of.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:17 am

lol...........yeah but i guess it's about personal challenge and growth and something will pop up to fulfil new goals.........

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby sianlee » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:59 am

You cant blame me for being a little upset. Even Jim said himself he'd die if people didnt laugh at him anymore (for the funny things he does) and if he doesnt get the opportunities up for him to do so... well not as many people are gonna like him. I know alot now dont cause apparently they think he's annoying. :roll: They're so wrong
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby quirky » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:15 am

There's always the possibility of regaling my family with funny stuff. They laugh easy and loud and are great foils most of the time.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby sprousefan23 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:42 am

[quote="sianlee"]You cant blame me for being a little upset. Even Jim said himself he'd die if people didnt laugh at him anymore (for the funny things he does) and if he doesnt get the opportunities up for him to do so... well not as many people are gonna like him. I know alot now dont cause apparently they think he's annoying. :roll: They're so wrong[/quote]

what are you talking about, people are still laughing with him and as long as there's fans there will always be people to laugh with him and i know plenty of people that will always love the things he does and one of them of coarse is me :D
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to (????) Ripley's Believe It or Not