Jim Carrey Online

Grinch stuff to buy

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Grinch stuff to buy

Postby CinnamonGirl » Wed Sep 27, 2000 7:52 pm

Hiya,<br><br>Just wanted to let you all know that QVC has the first of their Grinch merchandise available for sale. They have all sorts of goodies, including two different grinch plush dolls that feature Jim's voice singing a verse of "You're a Mean One". They'll be featuring the items again on TV on the 25th of October (part of their Christmas preview), but if you can't wait til then (like me), you can go to QVC's site now and order your goodies. Just go to WWW.QVC.COM and type grinch into the search field.<br><br>Happy Shopping.<br><br>Nancy <p></p><i></i>
CinnamonGirl
Simon Birch

QVC GRINCH

Postby joyfully » Fri Nov 17, 2000 5:25 pm

Thanks, Nancy! <p></p><i></i>
joyfully

Grinchy Collection

Postby MrsGrinch » Thu Dec 21, 2000 4:10 pm

Has anyone else gone nuts with the Grinch stuff??<br><br>The best plush are from Beverly Hills Teddy Bear Co. (<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.buythegrinch.com)">www.buythegrinch.com)</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> They got some cool stuff, I saw the 46" Grinch at Universal Studios (hollyweird) couple weekends ago, plus a 5' version! (like $175 too yow!)<br><br>My son likes the toy line eve nthough he didnt like the movie(which is baloney, he just didnt like the part when the whos were stuffing poor Grinch with yukky stuff)...<br>lesse I got a grinch stocking, grinch hangin off a wreath with a bag(perfect candy holder), a big original grinch, grinchy ornaments, oh man i went nuts...hehe anything to remind me of Jim and the Grinch he brought to life :-) <p></p><i></i>
MrsGrinch

Jim'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Postby Burned » Wed Jan 17, 2001 10:53 am

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday dearest Jim!!!! Happy Birthday tooooooo yoooooou!!!!!! (and Andy too)(Love, Burned) <p></p><i></i>
Burned

Jim'S BIRTHDAY Jim'S BIRTHDAY Jim'S BIRTHDAY Jim'S

Postby Burned » Wed Jan 17, 2001 11:37 am

We love you Jim Carrey!!! Thank you for making the world a MUCH funnier place to live. The question was never 'could Jim Carrey play Andy Kaufman in the movie about his life?', but 'who in the world could ever play Jim Carrey in the movie about HIS life?????'<br><br>You're totally one-of-a-kind, and irreplaceable! I look forward with GLEE to each new project, and will be spending my dollars on the "MAKE Jim Carrey RICHER" club--(we're goin' for a new record!) <br><br>Hope your life is as much fun as you've made ours. }}}}}}}}}}HUGS{{{{{{{{{ and <> <>SMOOTCHIES<> <> <> <> and ruffled sheets~~~~~~~~~~~(don't ask-don't tell) on your special day!!! (Wish I could deliver them personally.....sigh....)and BIG LOVE FROM ALL OF US!!!!!! (I know you'll never read this, but that doesn't diminish it's intensity!) <br><br>love, Burned <p></p><i></i>
Burned

GRINCH FINGERS URGENT!!!!!!!

Postby Will23p » Sun Jan 28, 2001 7:55 pm

GRINCH FINGERS URGENT!!!!!!!<br>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>Does anyone know where I can buy grinch fingers (not just gloves) but really ones like in the film. I love them so much.<br><br>Jim Carrey RULES<br><br>Will<br> <p></p><i></i>
Will23p

Return to Upcoming Movies