Jim Carrey Online

Bruce Almighty 2

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

RE: Bruce 2.

Postby Countess Olafina squalor » Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:26 am

Phew, so it's not going to be about Evan.
yours sincerly, Countess Olafina equalor
Countess Olafina squalor
The Majestic

Postby *lion girl* » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:52 pm

I think that of a Brouse Allmigthy 2 is going to be maked, it will not make as big sucess as the frist one, espesialy whitout Jim!
"Here I come to 'seize' the day!"
*lion girl*
A Christmas Carol

Postby Rubberface » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:44 pm

...I hope Jim would at least appear as a guest. But if Morgan Freeman agreed to do this "Evan Almighty" movie, I think the script is not that bad. Mr. Freeman is kind of a "sure value" in hollywood and Steve Carell is actually a rising star.

Let's hope I'm right...! :oops:
---=Rubberface=---
Rubberface
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Postby grinchy steve » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:13 pm

The only reason I would ever watch Evan Almighty is Carrell. He seems to be a real comedian, not just someone that has to act while funny situations are happening, but a person that actually makes the comedy on his own. It's HIM bringing the comedy, not the situation. And that's the same reason why I simply love people like Jim Carrey or Robin Williams And I don't like someone as Ben Stiller, he's just a guy in a movie with situations, but is not a real comedian.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Rubberface » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:27 pm

grinchy steve wrote:And that's the same reason why I simply love people like Jim Carrey or Robin Williams And I don't like someone as Ben Stiller, he's just a guy in a movie with situations, but is not a real comedian.

I know this is not a Ben Stiller forum, but this guy deserves a lot more respect than what you just said of him. There's something "magic" about Ben Stiller's performances, and, though he is not the same kind of comedian as Jim, he really is talented. Just look at There's something about Mary or Zoolander, he reaally was funny in both those movies. I understand what you tried to say but I just couldn't let you go without arguing on this. [-x

That's it.
---=Rubberface=---
Rubberface

RE: Evan almighty.

Postby Countess Olafina squalor » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:44 am

i've seen Madagascar and that has Ben Stiller in it.
yours sincerly, Countess Olafina equalor
Countess Olafina squalor
The Majestic

Postby grinchy steve » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:15 pm

Rubberface wrote:
grinchy steve wrote:And that's the same reason why I simply love people like Jim Carrey or Robin Williams And I don't like someone as Ben Stiller, he's just a guy in a movie with situations, but is not a real comedian.

I know this is not a Ben Stiller forum, but this guy deserves a lot more respect than what you just said of him. There's something "magic" about Ben Stiller's performances, and, though he is not the same kind of comedian as Jim, he really is talented. Just look at There's something about Mary or Zoolander, he reaally was funny in both those movies. I understand what you tried to say but I just couldn't let you go without arguing on this. [-x

That's it.

The only thing I can do is disagree. :) Totaly disagree. Zoolander is the worst comedy I saw in years. The biggest joke in the movie is the fact that Zoolander's new face in the end is the same as always. The most hilarious thing about that is how much it's the same as Stiller in reality. Stiller is always lame Stiller. With a moustache, with a new haircut, under that ist' always the same old joke. He's always running around in a script with situation humor and has almost nothing to add. Non-talent is my discription.

If you saw Stiller in Along Came Polly, you saw Stiller in Duplex, Envy, Meet the Parents and so on.

(sorry for the bad englisch)
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Rubberface » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:18 pm

Zoolander is the worst comedy I saw in years.

lol I think we have to stop debating on whether or not Ben Stiller is talented, but Zoolander ROCKS. If you don't like Ben, it's ok. But if you didn't like Zoolander... (I'm gonna speak french here since you're a "belge") donc, si tu n'as pas aimé Zoolander, tu devrais peut-être le revoir ou demander aux autres si ils l'ont aimé parce que sincèrement... c'est vraaiment très drôle, bon! 8) Sans rancune, salut là.

I hope you all agree with me guys!? :wink:
Seriously, do you all think Ben Stiller sucks?[/quote]
---=Rubberface=---
Rubberface

Postby grinchy steve » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:40 pm

Ja, maar ik spreek Nederlands, geen Frans, so, je suis desollée, je ne parle pas de Français parce que j'habite au flandres. I saw it with a groop of friends and, well... they all disliked it. :( It was a huge flop and ... I don't mind. :D

Maybe it's just us, la Belgique, you know. :)
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby revin77 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:21 am

i wont go see it if it dosent have Jim Carrey in it. i hate it when they take the main guy out of the movie then the sequil sucks big time
Jim Carrey is the best actor on earth
revin77
Peggy Sue Got Married

Previous

Return to Upcoming Movies