Jim Carrey Online

The Mask III:The Revenge of Dr.Spider

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

The Mask III:The Revenge of Dr.Spider

Postby themaskvsthepinkpanther » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:35 pm

In the lair of dr.spider,the evil spider half man with red goggles and a messed up cybernetic body had faced off againest the mask,milo the masked dog,and katie ipkis the wife of stanley who is a famous news reporter,soon the goons kidnapped katie,but the mask and milo soon defeated all the goons..then threw a mask super mega bomb onto mutated dr.spider and he blew up and so did his entire lab....soon after that tim avery and his family and masked dog otis faced loki the evil god of mischief and silenced him to heck...

then soon stanley ipkis was fighting crime one day,when suddenly he saw thor the god of masterness...and he had the originial mask,then stanley and his team tried to defeat thor,but thor was too strong for them..and sent his goons to defeat them,then all of the team was defeated,soon stanley,katie,and milo had to come up with a new plan...

this time they would get the originial mask..
and become...INVINICIBLE!!!!
Hello I`am the mask leader of the mask squad and protector of tina davidson the reporter for channel 7..and I save her from villains,but my number 1 enemy is the..PINK PANTHER!!!!
themaskvsthepinkpanther

Postby Conor » Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:46 am

dude thats pretty good.
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Gouliovandamn » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:40 pm

yeah maybe you should write a draft 2 or something because looking back as well i think it could use some work
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Conor » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:52 pm

and umm.....like if you make a new draft change it to silenced him to hell. heck just sounds so weird
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Gouliovandamn » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:32 am

agreed..... you should also change the name.... the subtitle thing doesnt really work all that well in this case......and maybe write some dialogue, that would be very cool.....
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Conor » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:46 am

agreed. comepletly
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Return to Upcoming Movies