Jim Carrey Online

to many?

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

to many?

Postby wanabejimswife » Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:52 pm

Jim Jim Jim! we love him so much and he is working on so many movies right now and thinking about different ones to do but i cant help think maybe he might be getting in over his head? wat do u guys think <p>alrightythen!!!!!!</p><i></i>
wanabejimswife
The Dead Pool

to many?

Postby JimCarreysGal » Thu Oct 09, 2003 7:47 pm

No I think he will be fine cuz he loves what he does and im sure he knows how to stay balanced! Besides he took practically a whole year off in 2002 so he prolly thinks this is a good idea with all these great scripes!!<br> Melissa<br><br>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~<br>"God is a mean kid sitting on an ant hill with a magnifying glass and im the ant he could fix my life in 5 minutes if he wanted to but he rather burn off my feelers and watch me squirm!" ~ Bruce Almighty Jim Carrey~<br><br>"Thank God you werent hurt" " God yea lets thank god shall we,for his blessings are raining down upon me, WAIT THATS NOT RAIN!" ~Bruce Almighty Jim Carrey and Jennifer Aniston~<br><br>"I'll be back" " Hasta La Vista...Baby" ~Arnold Schwarzenegger (Terminators) ( FYI: 2nd hottest man alive)<br><br>"That's the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they'd be like, 'Yeah, big deal. I'd eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you're pulling down."~ Jim Carrey~<br><br>" Do you want me to get naked and start the revoluton? I'll take that as a maybe" ~ Jack Black Orange County~<br>" Helloooo Chelloooo" ~Jack Black School Of Rock~ <br> <p></p><i></i>
JimCarreysGal
The Truman Show

Return to Upcoming Movies