Jim Carrey Online

Im In The Movie Cont. from Your Not Gonna Believe This....

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Im In The Movie Cont. from Your Not Gonna Believe This....

Postby beatdogzillop » Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:14 pm

The stress is killing me. I have to what forever before I see Jim. I can't believe I got the part. Come on guys help me out. What should I do until November. I might maybe possible get to meet Jim sometime in October!!!Yeahhh! Because Jim likes to get to know the people he is going to work with. Thats his style. But I might not be able to meet him since I a small smart. I hope I can, I hop I can. <p></p><i></i>
beatdogzillop
Copper Mountain

hey!

Postby aces gal » Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:44 am

i hope you can too! that would be so awesome! where were they holding auditions? i wish i could be in it too!! but o well, my time will come....i hope. well, congradulations!!! TaKe CaRe NoW bYe ByE tHeN! <p></p><i></i>
aces gal
Copper Mountain

I have a suggestion

Postby me » Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:49 am

Hey there ! OK you are asking what you should do until then because you are all reved up. Don't let the excitement /stress get to you. You can deal with this by going for a jog or some other aerobic stress releasing excersise - then as soon as you stop running (or whatever you feel like doing) you plop down in an upright chair (with your butt right up to the edge of the seat - there is a reason for this) and close our eyes and just relax. It is much easier to meditate real P-E-A-C-E-F-U-L-L-Y if you have just exserted yourself. Stay there for ahwile and enjoy the relaxation. The reason fo rsitting on the chair like that is that it is much less of a strain to sit on the edge that sitting back in a chair. This way you are able to sit upright with using the least amount of muscles - this allows for much greater relaxation. Well, there you have it. I am trained in Chinese relaxation/health methods and it is a simple way to overcome stress. If you try to relax without running first - it could work - but not as readily. Remember to sit down immediately after stoping running and sit in a quiet place whre you will not be disturbed. Good luck and really congratulations - you are very lucky. ANd by the way, the person who dropped out may not be crazy - they may have gotten very ill or something. Take care,<br>Me <p></p><i></i>
me

Return to Upcoming Movies