Jim Carrey Online

Pee scene?

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Pee scene?

Postby Strawberry234 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:45 am

I read in an article that Jim peed on the set during the set of the movie, but it never showed a pee scene in the movie (at least not in America) Anyone know where it is?
And why did he pee randomly on the set, if anyone knows xD Was it to be funny or because he couldn't hold it or what?
Strawberry234
Introducing Janet

Postby cotton » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:21 am

Supposedly Jim got so much into character he would not stop to go the bathroom. If you watch the scene where he is in the hotel writing all over the walls you will see his pants look wet in the back. It could be a shadow but I don't know looks like urine to me ;)

cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:54 am

wow........getting so far into character like that must be quite scary......especially when it's madness you're portraying.......like life imitating art.....freaky.... :shock:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby jimlover » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:47 pm

hmmm........chaffing............. :wink: .......too long like that and he'd need to have lotion rubbed in........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Hey Strawberry I didn't even know it was you asking the question till now.lol I watch you on youtube ;)
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:53 am

fluffy wrote:wow........getting so far into character like that must be quite scary......especially when it's madness you're portraying.......like life imitating art.....freaky.... :shock:

Jim's all about ART or so from what I can see...lol-yet what he sees in the girls he be going out with-is behond me... :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:16 pm

mayb his butt was sweating too much??? :lol:

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:52 pm

:shock: .......my goodness that would be one helluva sweaty rump..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Strawberry234 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:19 am

cotton wrote:Hey Strawberry I didn't even know it was you asking the question till now.lol I watch you on youtube ;)

:O I'm honored! Thank you! :)
Strawberry234
Introducing Janet

Postby Strawberry234 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:21 am

cotton wrote:Supposedly Jim got so much into character he would not stop to go the bathroom. If you watch the scene where he is in the hotel writing all over the walls you will see his pants look wet in the back. It could be a shadow but I don't know looks like urine to me ;)

:o You're right! Poor guy! D: He must've really had to go :( He wouldn't just do that if he could help it, you know?
Strawberry234
Introducing Janet

Postby chips and dip » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:02 am

Strawberry234 wrote:He wouldn't just do that if he could help it, you know?

Well you never know with Jim... :wink: :lol:
To God, every living being is beautiful... Except for you.
chips and dip
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Strawberry234 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:31 am

cotton wrote:Supposedly Jim got so much into character he would not stop to go the bathroom. If you watch the scene where he is in the hotel writing all over the walls you will see his pants look wet in the back. It could be a shadow but I don't know looks like urine to me ;)

Where did you hear this? :o I gotta check it out!
Strawberry234
Introducing Janet

Postby cotton » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:38 am

I read it many times in magazines and on the net when the film was being made. I thought it may have been a rumor but after spotting the stain on the back of his pants I started to wonder. Its very hard to spot too cause there is like 2 or 3 Walters in that same shot and even tho the clothes are the same just 1 Walter has the wet stain.

Actually the tabs said he whipped it out and pissed on the floor but that must have been false cause you don't get stains like that from peeing on a floor :lol:
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Strawberry234 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:43 am

cotton wrote:I read it many times in magazines and on the net when the film was being made. I thought it may have been a rumor but after spotting the stain on the back of his pants I started to wonder. Its very hard to spot too cause there is like 2 or 3 Walters in that same shot and even tho the clothes are the same just 1 Walter has the wet stain.

Actually the tabs said he whipped it out and pissed on the floor but that must have been false cause you don't get stains like that from peeing on a floor :lol:

Yeah, I read that article too :o
Did he say why he did it? Like, could he not hold it or what? o_o' And I'm assuming the people were mad at him xD . . .
Strawberry234
Introducing Janet

Next

Return to (2007) The Number 23